Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

beaver67 Remember the phone call that Irma had when she first got there and she was talking english to a guy on the phone in her bed room. Irma said the name Blondie and she also told the guy to make sure she sign ever thing. My be these is the girl Irma was talking about.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 minutes ago, Yury said:

As I understand it, the new girl will in transit here. I think 9 days. 
Where to go Ilona and Irma I did not understand. Ilona said, that they have a plane on Friday.
Maybe they go on for a while?

So are Ilona and Irma leaving for good or just going on a trip?   So Polya will show a whole beach of people her kitty but won't do anything for those of you providing her luxurious vacation......what a pity!

Guest beaver67
Just now, Bonnie said:

beaver67 Remember the phone call that Irma had when she first got there and she was talking english to a guy on the phone in her bed room. Irma said the name Blondie and she also told the guy to make sure she sign ever thing. My be these is the girl Irma was talking about.

I must have missed it Bonnie, I remember her talking English to a guy in the kitchen one day- that is it- thanks

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Benfold said:

This is the worst day of my life

yours and a whole lot of other people to Ben- guess we all better find our crying towels hahaha

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I remember reading that and from the sounds of it, she will be a new girl if that is the one that Irma was talking about.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So are Ilona and Irma leaving for good or just going on a trip?   So Polya will show a whole beach of people her kitty but won't do anything for those of you providing her luxurious vacation......what a pity!

no Harley- worse than that- try it's a fucking shame:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I remember reading that and from the sounds of it, she will be a new girl if that is the one that Irma was talking about.

I recorded the conversation Bonnie is talking about, at no point does Irma say 'Blondie.'

• Upvote 1