Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So the best time to make plans to go out and get some fresh air will be Wed-Fri.   The apartment will be under maintenance allot during those days so make your plans now people.   Just don't go anywhere where big crowds gather!

Those large crowds you have to be careful.  In this day and age you just never know what might happen. With all the recent BS going on around the World there is always someone wanting to be a copycat and have their 5 Minutes of Fame before going down in a hail of bullets.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I wonder if it is Anna.   Only a few more days and you all will know for sure!

Another member did say that BTR (admin at RLCF) said that Anna was 'waiting in the wings' for the Barca apartment. Anna's a beaut but she was at her best with Irma around, not alone

Just now, Benfold said:

Another member did say that BTR (admin at RLCF) said that Anna was 'waiting in the wings' for the Barca apartment. Anna's a beaut but she was at her best with Irma around, not alone

And how much time live in Barcelona Irma and Ilona?

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Those large crowds you have to be careful.  In this day and age you just never know what might happen. With all the recent BS going on around the World there is always someone wanting to be a copycat and have their 5 Minutes of Fame before going down in a hail of bullets.

It's so sad SC and I just hope people are ready for the BS that's coming!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yury said:

And how much time live in Barcelona Irma and Ilona?

We don't know! Ilona it seems has lived all over the world, but Irma we know very little about, only that she speaks Turkish fluently so has probably lived in Turkey for a while

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

If it is Anna and she has a girlfriend in Barcelona, you probably won't see much of her unless she brings her gf to the apartment.  Otherwise Anna will be spending a lot of time out of the apartment I would imagine.

24 minutes ago, Yury said:

I sweetened the pill for you. Apparently on Thursday they will have a party. :biggrin:

You mean I finally get to do some work and change some names on the list.   I was getting bored for a bit with nothing to do.  BungeeJump.gif

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

We don't know! Ilona it seems has lived all over the world, but Irma we know very little about, only that she speaks Turkish fluently so has probably lived in Turkey for a while

No one knows when the validity of the visa ends?

Benfold Would you please PM that conversation to HarleyFatboy so he can confirm that Irma did not say Blondie. From my recording she did say that name but i not good on computers so i did no how to send a video of the conversation. Thank you

1 minute ago, Yury said:

No one knows when the validity of the visa ends?

I am not sure about the Visa situation of these girls. Many think that Ilona has a work Visa and as such has no travel restrictions. We do not know anything about Irma

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can understand your feelings on that beaver!

thanks Harley