Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

15 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yours and a whole lot of other people to Ben- guess we all better find our crying towels hahaha

Here's your towel.  I found it in the Janitor Closet.             cryingtowel.jpg

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Benfold Would you please PM that conversation to HarleyFatboy so he can confirm that Irma did not say Blondie. From my recording she did say that name but i not good on computers so i did no how to send a video of the conversation. Thank you

That's quite a lot of effort, in the end it doesn't really matter whether Irma arranged her stay or not, though in my opinion it will have been Ilona who made the arrangements, she is the best connected.

Well if Irma and Ilona are leaving I will miss them a lot, especially Irma, and I can only hope this is not the last time we see them on RLC! And I also hope they will give us a fantastic show before they leave :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I am not sure about the Visa situation of these girls. Many think that Ilona has a work Visa and as such has no travel restrictions. We do not know anything about Irma

Then we have to wait and watch.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Another member did say that BTR (admin at RLCF) said that Anna was 'waiting in the wings' for the Barca apartment. Anna's a beaut but she was at her best with Irma around, not alone

Ben- I do remember that, and you are right, Anna was not at her best when Irma wasn't around

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Here's your towel.  I found it in the Janitor Closet.             cryingtowel.jpg

a hearty thank you StnCld, I have been looking for it :biggrin:

Guest beaver67

That's quite a lot of effort, in the end it doesn't really matter whether Irma arranged her stay or not, though in my opinion it will have been Ilona who made the arrangements, she is the best connected.

Well if Irma and Ilona are leaving I will miss them a lot, especially Irma, and I can only hope this is not the last time we see them on RLC! And I also hope they will give us a fantastic show before they leave :biggrin:

yes Ben, as a farewell present to all of us hahahaha

If they do give you that fantastic going away show Ben, I hope and pray you will PM it to me :).   I know we have had our differences in the past Ben but I still love yah man!

11 minutes ago, Yury said:

No one knows when the validity of the visa ends?

Irma will soon be there for 2 months but she could have been in Barcelona prior to entering the apartment.   It's hard to say whether she has a 60 or 90 day Visa.

If she goes back home then it would be at least another 90 days before she's allowed to come back to Barcelona.

• Upvote 2

Did any one see Irma take Polya pass port and make a copy of it and gave Polya her pass port back then Irma left and was gone about 3 or 4 hour and Irma took that copy with her and Irma took her pass port with her to. Any ideal what that could have been about. At the time i thought Irma was going to get plane ticket or ticket for a club show or a concert

5 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Did any one see Irma take Polya pass port and make a copy of it and gave Polya her pass port back then Irma left and was gone about 3 or 4 hour and Irma took that copy with her and Irma took her pass port with her to. Any ideal what that could have been about. At the time i thought Irma was going to get plane ticket or ticket for a club show or a concert

Of course I didn't see anything but that is very interesting non the less.

Guest beaver67
30 minutes ago, Yury said:

Ilona and Polya know Blondie. At Blondie has a girlfriend in Barcelona, who lives here permanently (as I understand).

if only Ilona & Polya know blondie, and not Irma, then it probably isn't Anna- my thought

8 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

if only Ilona & Polya know blondie, and not Irma, then it probably isn't Anna- my thought

I guess I should have read what Yury said a little closer, I thought it said Ilona and Irma LOL.   You are probably right beaver, it probably isn't Anna.

• Upvote 1