Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 hours ago, Spoon said:

It's only been a day since euromike69 came back and already there's fighting on the board. If anyone needed any proof of what kind of person he is, there you have it. He enjoys riling people up and making them angry. For reasons I can not understand that is the type of "conversation" the mods and admin wants on this board. If you keep shielding trolls, this is what you get. Well, I don't like it so I'll probably reduce my presence even more than usual. Going on vacation anyway, I'll see how I feel when I get back.

Cue mikes usual incoherent rant, we all know how it goes.

Couldn't agree more spoon,this forum was an great vibe without the dude,no crappy discutions neither disrespects to others,just page after page of comments,opinions.sad that the dude its protect by the ones we know..if not we would desrespecting others cc users this way,but from now on I just don't cair if the dude calls me cheat things I gona replay sometimes..not an thing of me..but if the ones should do something don't do it gess I have to respond just by myself.Remember in cc not all users are equal...

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Phew.:confused:. just read  20+pages of comings and goings and parties and moods and this n that:dodgy: and other rooms antics, conspiracy theory's.. moody people thunder and lightening short trips and newcomers. ..Awesome... stuff:biggrin:. Sometimes the entertainment is in what said here...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Phew.:confused:. just read  20+pages of comings and goings and parties and moods and this n that:dodgy: and other rooms antics, conspiracy theory's.. moody people thunder and lightening short trips and newcomers. ..Awesome... stuff:biggrin:. Sometimes the entertainment is in what said here...

same, but 19 of them were ze Harley and various mikes just doing their same old - the entertainment is in what's said in between the bickering teenage girls here :o)

2 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

same, but 19 of them were ze Harley and various mikes just doing their same old - the entertainment is in what's said in between the bickering teenage girls here :o)

Nahhh..there is an very active cc community and very participative,so resuming the good and bad things to just zes,Harleys and Mikes it's very unfair..to the others and to this ones..great cc users all over theis place..beaver,dreamer,spoon,noldus,and many more than keep this forum and post alive..about the thing..same old..well rlc almost never change..so normal comments will be around and around the same things..but whey as the ones that should but don't manage this forum says..there is an ignore list or something...myself don't have an single person in that thing..I like to listen all..but of course some i care about their ideias..others are close to nothing.Cheers Barry.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Spoon said:

It's only been a day since euromike69 came back and already there's fighting on the board. If anyone needed any proof of what kind of person he is, there you have it. He enjoys riling people up and making them angry. For reasons I can not understand that is the type of "conversation" the mods and admin wants on this board. If you keep shielding trolls, this is what you get. Well, I don't like it so I'll probably reduce my presence even more than usual. Going on vacation anyway, I'll see how I feel when I get back.

Cue mikes usual incoherent rant, we all know how it goes.

Very true.

• Upvote 2

1:50 p.m. On His Polya phone awake until    Lola also awake and up

The tension between the two girls in the kitchen, I can not say why but everything seems normal back talk and smile together

3:15  p.m.Girls out

4:50 pm return girls groceries

• Upvote 1

I know maybe it's too soon but hope Irma and llona return Sunday night or Monday...man just hope their vacations isn't one week or more..I mean polya and Lola are nice girls...but I find them boring to watch.

• Upvote 2