Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

for me it was better with irma,ilona and polya there they were having fun on a daily basis.poyla is a beautiful girl but lola for me looks to old to be on here she reminds me of monica,monica also looked like in her 30s.and lola is not my type shes not really that pretty now that i seen her better just my opinion.and im speaking for myself.but at least she interacts with the girls and i like that about her.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, MrBox said:

I also think that there we should not interpreted to much into it.

But one fact remains. .... This girls are way more passive in front of the cameras as i had hoped for. ... No fun, no openness. ... It is almost like with Vika/Rita again. ... Not really fun to watch, to be honest. 

I was thinking just the same westerday Mrbox..Lola and polya looked just an copy of Rita and vika(at least Rita was pretty)..they were doing this...polya with clothes ones doing boring living room exercises..and at same time Lola was closed in her bedroom(that she share with polya)doing exercises in it...looked just the other two...and it was as lifeless and boring as equal..the popular girls are Irma and llona so this girls should try do things they usually do..be funny..be entertaining..but no...living room exercises..bedroom exercises and beach by day and party in the night...but just some days to go,so no big worries.

18 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Guys if i read it right Ilona and Irma will be home tonight. It of of Ilona VK account it said i quote (Girls, Today Flights, Answer all evening ) It was posted 1 hour ago

We can only wait and see. Not that it does me any good as I'll be at work....