Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

HEY GUYS,,,DID ILONA AND IRMA LEAVE TOGETHER TO GO ON A BUSINESS TRIP/FOR WORK,,,,, OR WAS IT STRICTLY FOR FUN AND RELAXATION,,,,BECAUSE I HAVE A SNEAKING SUSPICION IF IT WAS FOR FUN,,,THEN THEY PROBABLY DID ALL OF THIS FOR REAL USING A STRAP-ON,,,I'M GUESSING ILONA WAS THE ONE WEARING THE STRAP-ON,,,AM I RIGHT OR WAY OF COURSE? confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifawesome-smiley-emoticon.gif puzzled-smiley-emoticon.gif

502238z1924.gif

741179z1925.gif

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can anyone tell me why Lola is laying on the couch in lingerie when she is apparently the only person home?

Hehe..easy Harley..to make us look at her..doesn't she look totally sexy eating in lingerie..mmmmm..nop

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Other than the obvious Noldy lol

That's probably the only reason as Noldus said,she it's the only one in the house..so she maybe thinks it's looking sexy and users will stay with cams on her..because you know..she looking hotttt

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

She has no nightie. she likes the look. It gives you some thing to wonder about.

Wish I could say the same thing about you Princess,,,,but you seem to always forget to wear anything to bed,,,and I just love what I'm looking at from outside your window lol:heart::heart:::)::):heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think a comfortable pair of shorts and a tank top would have been fine.

That I don't agree..it's barca apartment bro..she could be dressing an robe or something but..that wouldn't be the same.But being her i really don't cair what she uses or not..same with polya...now if we were talking Irma or llona..mm..that I would care hehe cheers.