Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, canito said:

ذلك لأننا جميعا طعم مختلف في النساء أحب كل منهم natural.i لا تملك أي مشاكل معها أنها مجرد ليس لي نوع من النساء، ولكن أنا أحب ل thats أنها على الأقل تتفاعل مع غيرها من الفتيات، ويحاول أن تفعل أفضل ما في وسعها ل وقتها القصير يجري هناك.

7 minutes ago, canito said:

that because we all have different taste in women i like them all natural.i dont have any problems with her she just not my type of women but i like thats she at least interacts with the other girls and tries to do the best she can for her short time being there.

I like women that are all natural I do not like women with silicone breast implants or ass implants also   we all no silicone parts are made for toys

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Whilst waiting for Ilona and Irma to come back to the flat...  a quick question about Polya and Lola...

Have anyone seen either of those two girls masturbate??  Or is it only Ilona and Irma that (currently) do it?

:shy:

purple polya has masturbated with her toy but she made a tent so you couldnt really see her.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Mens du venter på Ilona og Irma å komme tilbake til leiligheten ... en rask spørsmål om Polya og Lola ...

Har noen sett en av disse to jentene onanere ?? Eller er det bare Ilona og Irma som (foreløpig) gjøre det?

:shy:

have not seen a hint of it