Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

How many of you have heard of ( camsoda ) It a voyeur house that has Sex cam girl that live in the house and they do there show in the house. It here in Florida USA. If rlc don't get Irma and Ilona there on apt i have email camsoda and ask them if they would get there on place to stay not in that house and they are watching Irma & Ilona now. I & I can being in a lot of money. We all no Irma speaks English and she had on a t-shirt with Miami Beach on it so Irma my have been to the US at one time

29 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

How many of you have heard of ( camsoda ) It a voyeur house that has Sex cam girl that live in the house and they do there show in the house. It here in Florida USA. If rlc don't get Irma and Ilona there on apt i have email camsoda and ask them if they would get there on place to stay not in that house and they are watching Irma & Ilona now. I & I can being in a lot of money. We all no Irma speaks English and she had on a t-shirt with Miami Beach on it so Irma my have been to the US at one time

That's an nice move from your part,but for many already not easy paying rlc to watch it..gess that site it's payed also to watch the best..and to be fair Irma and llona are like part of rlc..I like seing them in here..others maybe want see them on other places.