Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

She's working on her own and has really stepped up to the plate. I'd like to see more downstairs nudity with her stretching out naked on the couch like Ilona did when she first came - seriously Ilona why did you stop that? - but thanks euromike et al for the great bedroom pics.

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Finally,,,,Good Morning Danaya thank you for the morning boner :clap: :clap: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Shot12990.png

I think most of us agree that if she had a friend she could talk to we'd see more downstairs time. I bet the hit count on this apartment is way down. The last few days I've spent more time checking the other apartments than I have in weeks.

Never can get those smileys to work. Must be doing it wrong.

1010 how are you ? I will say one thing for Danaya she eats, and not just fruit all the time. Reminds me of Anna, cooks everyday. I was hoping for some company for her today, but as always about the time you think you know what will happen next, well you the answer to that question.