Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

But the thing is none of us know, 100%, anything about these girls. You could be totally right about them, and you could be totally wrong, but you do not know for sure so how is that 'keeping it real?' It's only as real as what anyone else says.

And why does it matter? Sure we're interested in what the girls get up to when they're outside the apartment because some of us watch them day and night for months at a time, it's only natural to get attached and interested, but at the end of the day what matters is what goes on inside those 4 walls. That's what we pay for, and that's what we get. If you were right (obviously I do not agree) and the girls were going out 3 times a week to entertain paying gentlemen, how would that in any way belittle what happens inside the apartment. Whether they go out to a club or go out to a brothel makes no difference to us the viewer, but you act like it's the most important thing. As long as I get my fix of cute girls being playful and having fun, who cares?

You have your opinions and beliefs as I do, nuff said.   Let's move on!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I am certainly no Saint, and you know that. and I don't smoke. I am not really sure if your in the real world, or a fantasy world, you believe is their real world.  It has been very well documented, that not only the tenants but the RLC monitor these forums, especially this one. So really think about what you saying, you truly believe that company that relies on viewer subscriptions, would allow such nefarious actions to take place within their realm, and we all know that there is no way the QUEEN would allow these actions to take place under her watch. Now is it possible these girls are looking for a sugar daddy, of course they are. They want the good life just like we did at their age. 

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

But the thing is none of us know, 100%, anything about these girls. You could be totally right about them, and you could be totally wrong, but you do not know for sure so how is that 'keeping it real?' It's only as real as what anyone else says.

And why does it matter? Sure we're interested in what the girls get up to when they're outside the apartment because some of us watch them day and night for months at a time, it's only natural to get attached and interested, but at the end of the day what matters is what goes on inside those 4 walls. That's what we pay for, and that's what we get. If you were right (obviously I do not agree) and the girls were going out 3 times a week to entertain paying gentlemen, how would that in any way belittle what happens inside the apartment. Whether they go out to a club or go out to a brothel makes no difference to us the viewer, but you act like it's the most important thing. As long as I get my fix of cute girls being playful and having fun, who cares?

It's funny that someone talks so much crap about CC and RLC for all these years,,,I guess he must love punishing himself,,because he tuns his computer on and continues to read what we say about the apt..(because he has no RLC membership),,,and he takes what we say and make up his own speculations about it........and like I just said,,he will be back here tomorrow night to continue preaching the harley gospel,,and hating on CC and RLC,,hoping that he can convert other people over to join his crew lol.

I stopped hating Harley,,and now i'm just feeling sorry for him,,because he's the one spending his final days like this,,not Mikey.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

I am certainly no Saint, and you know that. and I don't smoke. I am not really sure if your in the real world, or a fantasy world, you believe is their real world.  It has been very well documented, that not only the tenants but the RLC monitor these forums, especially this one. So really think about what you saying, you truly believe that company that relies on viewer subscriptions, would allow such nefarious actions to take place within their realm, and we all know that there is no way the QUEEN would allow these actions to take place under her watch. Now is it possible these girls are looking for a sugar daddy, of course they are. They want the good life just like we did at their age. 

You have obviously lost it if that is what you truly believe.   I believe that the "Queen" as you like to call her is behind a lot of what goes on outside the apartment.    I could be wrong or I could be right,  that is what makes this a forum.   If everyone was like you on this forum Thes,  it would be far more boring than it already is!

Please......I've said all I want to say and you and Ben and euromikes twin Eric have heard all you need to from me.   Let's move on!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Anyway,,I'm about to go out into the REAL WORLD,,,,to Get some REAL PUSSY,,,,and talk to My REAL friends,,,,and maybe I'll Get Paid by a Hot Milf to fuck the shit out of her for REAL lol.

tumblr_inline_n84ww4WDes1rr6ht5.giftumblr_inline_n84ww4WDes1rr6ht5.gifI will not pay you, but I will cook you breakfast:heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

The European Parliament urged the lifting of visas restrictions for three EU neighbouring countries, Ukraine, Georgia and Kosovo.

There were three separate votes, one for each country, and the Foreign Affairs MEP voted in favour of visas liberalisation in all the three cases. This will be a great step to foster cooperation and exchange between countries in the Western Balkan and Eastern Europe.

MEP Jacek Saryusz-Wolski appleauded Ukraine and the progress made since the violent protests of two years ago: “Ukraine has unquestionably and successfully met all benchmarks required to be granted visa-free regime as soon as possible and without any further delay”.

Visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens are administrative entry restrictions imposed on citizens of Ukraine by the authorities of other states. In February 2016, Ukrainian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 81 countries and territories, ranking the Ukrainian passport 58th in the world (tied with Ecuador and Fiji) according to the Visa Restrictions Index.[1] After positively fulfilling all criteria of EU's Visa Liberalization Plan throughout 2015 and early 2016, Ukraine is expected to achieve visa-free regime with 28 of Schengen area member states by the end of 2016.[2]

"I am sure we may make a final decision on visa liberalization in early autumn," Hahn said. The official assured the Ukrainians their country is not out of agenda despite the other difficulties Europe currently has to encounter, that is mostly Brexit issue.  Currently, the matter is under consideration of the European Parliament," the Commissioner noted. "We hope that we can make the decision in October at the latest."

On July 7, the European Parliament Foreign Affairs Committee voted the recommendation that Schengen travel visas for Ukrainian citizens must be abolished as soon as possible.

The European Parliament's Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs (LIBE) is a key unit for adopting visa-free travels. The Committee voting can take place on July 20.

The European Commission officially proposed visa liberalisation for Ukraine on April 20. Kyiv has complied with the requirements for visa-free travel for Ukrainians across Europe.

http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/georgia-kosovo-ukraines-visa-free-access-eu-delayed/

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

So nothing has been really approved yet.   So Irma has either 2 days left or 32 days.

By the time they have to cut through all the BS Red Tape. It could be another year or more before they figure what they're actually going to do.

• Upvote 1