Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

16 hours ago, Benfold said:

What the hell was this?

It was just a picture of a child sitting on a chair pouting only used as an expression but we have a policy about posting and no images or videos with children in them.

Just standard procedure.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, beaver67 said:

oh fuck- your right Ze- 2 bates, one with 3 vibrators, then tub- thank you for pointing that out

Hehe,how gess  she bated more than that time..full of life girl hehe.cheers beaver.

Guest beaver67
47 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,how gess  she bated more than that time..full of life girl hehe.cheers beaver.

can't help but love her HAHAHAHAH

40 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

It's that time of year again,,when Mikey is glued to his tv watching the Olympics::)::):heart::heart:

REMEMBER:

It's important, that whenever you go boating, be sure to take flotation devices, and wrap them securely around your body. Boat safety is your responsibility.

bandicam 2016-08-11 19-52-45-618.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It was just a picture of a child sitting on a chair pouting only used as an expression but we have a policy about posting and no images or videos with children in them.

Just standard procedure.

Gee, boss. Does that include the Disaster Girl Meme? Can we use the Disaster Girl Meme? Cuz sometimes I think she's part of RLC. (Insert snarky emoticon here.)

Looks like the dreaded throat infection has manifested itself in Irma now even after applying the bj throat spray, mind it's not stopped her talking to herself and giving a running commentary if only I could understand Ukrainian; she really is amusing. She has as much medication in her top drawer as did Danaya so she should be able to fix it soon I hope.