Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

corboblanc my friend i dont have her vk neither do i want it.she doesnt really interest me that much to even try to look for it plus im not into searching for peoples personal profiles.if i was i will be looking up danaya i love her personality and the way she carries herself i dont like a girl who has to be carried thats to much dead weight.i dont like ilona personality nor her looks i dont find her that attractive her personality sucks plus her attitude.just my opinion everyone has there taste in women and for me she isnt my type.i can list a few but i wont like i said in my other posts personality for me matters more then looks.and ilona doesnt have that.

I just love a woman that doesn't sleep half the day away.

Adele was up by 8, ate breakfast, got dressed. vaped, and was out the door to the spa by shortly after 9

It's refreshing to see a girl next door here in the apartment.

I knew I would like her, and each day so far certainly confirms it.

GO SEE DO is the right attitude Adele, enjoy your vacation time in Barcelona.

Reply to #275 in picture thread...Yes I saw her take it out from a box wich contained a few of them..............At first I thought it was a tampon but it was way too narrow.............Could it be some kind of thermometer ?  Or a pregnancy test  ?........I'm baffled.

adele a pris une serviette de bain et  a quitter l

appartement  ce matin a  9h 30

J'adore cette fille, pas une super beauté mais belle et bien proportionnée, elle semble sociable et  a les 2 pieds sur terre,  Pas trop attachée à ses instruments et dégênée à souhaits.  En plein mon genre.

Yes, I agree. Thank you to all who posted these wonderful pictures.

Now about the toy. The picture while not all that defined reminds me of a vibrator a friend of mine has. She occasionally enjoys a round of just oral on each other. She brings a "pocket rocket" with her for me to use while licking her clit and the little vein above the clit. It is about 4 inches long and round. She comes multiple times and it is hot as hell. We lay in the 69 position on our sides. She sucks me and I lick her while sliding the vibrator in and out of her vagina. After she comes I come in her mouth and she swallows my come. Very enjoyable alternative. She calls it her quicky. Takes from 30 minutes to 45 minutes.