Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's more than likely that Stella and Polya both screwed some guys last night, nobody is disputing that. What we dispute is those people who don't think it is possible for the girls to go out and have sex like normal people - they assume that every time they spend the night somewhere else they're receiving money for it. 

I never paid Stella any money last night or this Morning Benfold,,,did you pay Polya?:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I never paid Stella any money last night or this Morning Benfold,,,did you pay Polya?:biggrin::biggrin:

Nah Mike I spent all my money on Irma, had to sell the house, bike and all my clothes but it was worth it for the 2 minutes of fun before I couldn't hold it any more

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Nah Mike I spent all my money on Irma, had to sell the house, bike and all my clothes but it was worth it for the 2 minutes of fun before I couldn't hold it any more

I'm living out of a cardboard box,,,and eating at God's Kitchen because my Baby Rita took all my money,,,,Still worth it to this day for me too:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I'm living out of a cardboard box,,,and eating at God's Kitchen because my Baby Rita took all my money,,,,Still worth it to this day for me too:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

Damn lawyers anyway :biggrin: told you she would get even with you buddy

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, iogres said:

I'm curious to know how many people here can do as much traveling and sleeping in luxury hotels like these girls and 2 Barc1

I think nobody 0

Good day to you

Damn iogres that was part of everyday life before I retired and stopped going overseas all the time. Life's so dull now :cry:

• Upvote 1

Also I'm not complaining that this apartment is not real life but there is real life of workers, employees and even excort, this is our case, it does not seem right but it is so

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's more than likely that Stella and Polya both screwed some guys last night, nobody is disputing that. What we dispute is those people who don't think it is possible for the girls to go out and have sex like normal people - they assume that every time they spend the night somewhere else they're receiving money for it. 

Makes no sense Specialy Stella would recieve money for sex because she just arrive and barca,almost sure she gone out whit polya and meet someone or something and just had good times with the dude,what I don't like it's she spend all day doing nothing in the balcony then goes out all night to have fun..shouldn't we be entertain by her?or watching her top of head talking to phone,drinking and smoking in her ideia it's to entertain rlc viewers...great she have fun outside,it's young,pretty..now do something also to us that pay rlc(so to her).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Makes no sense Specialy Stella would recieve money for sex because she just arrive and barca,almost sure she gone out whit polya and meet someone or something and just had good times with the dude,what I don't like it's she spend all day doing nothing in the balcony then goes out all night to have fun..shouldn't we be entertain by her?or watching her top of head talking to phone,drinking and smoking in her ideia it's to entertain rlc viewers...great she have fun outside,it's young,pretty..now do something also to us that pay rlc(so to her).

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.