Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Does anyone know why Irma was so sad last night,,she could not sleep at all,,,and she kept talking in her sleep all night.

no reason was given that I saw mikey

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Does anyone know why Irma was so sad last night,,she could not sleep at all,,,and she kept talking in her sleep all night.

No idea Mike, but something is going on. It's probably what Ilona and Irma have been talking privately about on the balcony all night. Hopefully we see Irma back to her best before she has to leave. Goodnight all!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No idea Mike, but something is going on. It's probably what Ilona and Irma have been talking privately about on the balcony all night. Hopefully we see Irma back to her best before she has to leave. Goodnight all!

night Ben

17 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

You have a long night staying up here same coffee noldus

I had put me to sleep, but has an internal clock that alerts, so I got with me Anna :-). Now it soon sleep in here. Just have to say goodnight to Lola :-) She lit candles, then maybe ...

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Good night Ben 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Your just never happy.

Never totaly happy or satisfied..gess that's my personalitie..some people recieve the minimum and it's said tho them..that's all you will get..and they just accept it..me(and millions in the world)recieve the minimum..and if they say..that's all you get..I would never accept it and "fight" for better and better..gess not all persons are equal.

3 hours ago, delong1 said:

I think "Drunk Stella" showed a lot  of what she can potentially be. All while being nice to look at her night by herself was really entertaining

Indeed agree,but you know the better..she today(think was today)wasn't drunked and still give us some nice hot moments,even if few time compared to the other day,totaly agree she was great potentially,not an dead fish at all.

7 hours ago, mrbusi said:

Oh really... I thought C & S were in Italy.  They are Italian right?

They are Italian but they are in Spain. Adriana & Daniel are in the same area.  I don't think they are directly in Barcelona but they are not that far away from it.

• Upvote 1