Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Of topic..after watching Nelly fantastic and wild bate makes me sad about Dasha..she was just like this from what i read in forum,and I still catch an little of Dasha fantastic wild cool spirit..then she day by day become less and less fun and imprevisible and more and more an boring resident,part of the fault it's from her dude,so sadly Probrably we never gona see that Dasha back in all her glory:confused:.Well back to watch Nelly it's looks just great,think Bogodan it's an good match for her and totaly don't limit her in any aspect.Great rlc couple.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

it is all most likely leave tomorrow.
Can not remember that someone has traveled on a Sunday earlier ??
Regular was to leave at 10:00 for Kiev aircraft

Irma arrived late on sunday the first time she was here.

Maybe the flight in and out of Kiev arrives late in Barcelona, and turns right back again, so they might leave "late" tonight. There is a direct flight as far as I can se that leaves 23.55 their time tonight.

And a few others through out the day where they have to change at another airport.

Guys have you notice that Ilona been putting some of her thing in Irma suitcase. So there not going there not going there separate way. My be there getting there own apt like K & K. Wishful thinking. Well RLC better get there crying towel out they just lost there Golden Goose. Now what are we going to do. You no RLC not going to be able to replace them 2 & Lola was not that entertaining but with her gone that apt won't even be worth watching & Anna probably stay gone like Polya. SAD DAY

What!?Are both Irma and llona leaving rlc?So barca one stay with party girl and Stella..hope a new girl arrives at least,even so..barca will be more boring and a lot more empty house.Arr..should be polya leaving..not any of the Is..well it's the life of barca apartment..girl arriving..girls leaving..like Forrest said..life it's like an box of chocolates..we.......

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Guys have you notice that Ilona been putting some of her thing in Irma suitcase. So there not going there not going there separate way. My be there getting there own apt like K & K. Wishful thinking. Well RLC better get there crying towel out they just lost there Golden Goose. Now what are we going to do. You no RLC not going to be able to replace them 2 & Lola was not that entertaining but with her gone that apt won't even be worth watching & Anna probably stay gone like Polya. SAD DAY

Someone said Kamila might be leaving soon, so maybe they'll move in with Kristy. That would be a fun apparment to watch, if Ilona got back into the funness she had earlier this stay.

But to me it's been looking like Irma has been a little annoyed by Ilonas bossing around the last days. They might live not to far from each other back home, and since Irma isn't the big shopper, she might have some extra room in her suitcase for Ilonas stuff.

• Upvote 1

Irma will be leaving us we seen her cry we seen her smile we seen her give Ilona a massage we seen her walk around naked we seen her sad we seen her have fun.. but what I will miss most from Irma is her sweet personality good bye Irma take care and good luck back home. 

• Upvote 3

This day had to come but it does not make it any easier, my 2 favorite girls are leaving us. I just hope we don't loose them forever. RLC should do there best to get them back in some way (they clearly don't mind been on camera). Will there be enough left for me to continue my subs, im not sure yet. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, clivebb said:

irma have come back here the 10 th june and ilona the 22 th june and we know they stay here maximum 3 months  so the timing is good for leaving soon for them,let see new girls

Ilona could probably stay longer if she wanted but i guess she may not want to stay without Irma. Who knows. 

• Upvote 1