Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

So the next girls to leave will be Polya. Hope it in a few day. Don';t want Anna to start following Polya around. We would never see her

I tried to do some DIY translating on her periscope-broadcast from last week, and what I gathered from it is that she is to return to Kiev on the 28th.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I'm pretty sure that Anna must be moving into Barc#1,,,that's why they have both under maintenance at the same time,,well let's see if Mikey is right Fellas,,,,I thought there were people on here that would have been smart enough to figure that out by now,,but I forgot the IQ level in this place is pretty low,,,or maybe all the blood rush from the brain is affecting the way you guys think,,,,Anna is moving to Barc#1,,,,,,let's see if Mikey is right:biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

I WANT EVERYONE TO SAY TO ME RIGHT NOW,,,"MIKEY YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND YOU ARE ONE SMART ASS MOTHERFUCKER" ROTFLMFAOO!!!!,,I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT THIS IS WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN DIDN'T I ? ,,,,,LOL :biggrin::biggrin:waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gifgood-afternoon-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4