Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

The master bedroom fit well for Anna when she sleep naked or if she rub one  before sleeping. The bad news is maybe she will have to share this room.

RLC now invests a lot in the all girl appartment. A few month ago, a girl could be alone 3 days or the appartment could be with 2 girls 2 or 3 weeks. Now girls must share their beds

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Poor Stella, kicked out of the master bedroom. Unless Anna and Belle are sharing the big bed.

The rooms are usually assigned by who comes there first,,they first get Irma's room,,then they move on up to Polya's room,,and finally they graduate to the Master Queen Bee Room,,,,,but in this case it was because of Anna's popularity and her being a RLC veteran.

• Upvote 2

Well in all the exitement of what the new girls look like etc i feel i should say Goodbye and a big thank you to Ilona :heart: and Irma for spending the last 3 months with us. Irma i will miss the way you are just you a truly wonderfull person and Ilona i will miss your sexyness and your many expressions when your in the Kitchen! Priceless..  Really hope you both come back someday. But on to the next chapter lets see what transpires.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The rooms are usually assigned by who comes there first,,they first get Irma's room,,then they move on up to Polya's room,,and finally they graduate to the Master Queen Bee Room,,,,,but in this case it was because of Anna's popularity and her being a RLC veteran.

Then why didn't she get the big room in barca2?

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Then why didn't she get the big room in barca2?

Because this one in Barc#1 was already planned for being hers,,,,plus you already had a Queen Bee/Mother Hen occupying that one in Barc#2 lol,,,nice try eric lmaoo!!!

• Upvote 1