Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

The real question is, are they super sensitive to having sperm all over their skin,and my nuts blemishing their faces :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

To me it looked more like she felt something on her leg and just quickly lifted the covers and used the torch in her phone to see what it was that she felt.

You have to remember these girls are super sensitive to the slightest pimple or blemish on their skins.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

No-one can like this post, it is too depressing  :(

RLC Monitors those girls just like they do this forum.  If any of these girls were to spread their legs and let the other give the other a pussy work over. This apartment would be Under Maintenance quite quickly.  The same goes for Kamila and Kristy RLC has them covered as well. If any sexual goes on in the lesbian department. The paying customer will never see it.

The real question is, are they super sensitive to having sperm all over their skin,and my nuts blemishing their faces :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I volunteer to test Ilona out on that one Mikey, only one problem, my sperm aint going on her skin cos I'm not busting a nut till my knob is way past her tonsils -----  :haha:

No-one can like this post, it is too depressing  :(

I have seen this before and let me be clear. There are people with far more knowledge of what goes on around here than I so I can't challenge the idea. I just can't imagine what possible motive they could have for shutting down bisexual action.

Ok opinions vary havingablast....What happens to RLC when it all catches up to them....  and word get out and all over the internet what they have been doing, and how they treat their subscription base.......Alexa doesn't lie, and there are many other sites that monitor hits, along with reviews of those sites. I can deal with the scripting in the girls apartment, but what pisses me off is the freezing the feeds to protect what? copyrights.....

BECAUSE ONCE ANY OF THESE GIRLS EAT EACH OTHER OUT,THEN WHAT MYSTERY IS GONNA BE LEFT TO KEEP US GLUED TO THIS APARTMENT. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :yes: :yes:

I have seen this before and let me be clear. There are people with far more knowledge of what goes on around here than I so I can't challenge the idea. I just can't imagine what possible motive they could have for shutting down bisexual action.

My theory on this one.

The tease factor, keep the punters in suspense and they keep paying and watching and hoping.  Once the act occurs the girls will quickly become yesterdays news just like N&K and M&S and Leora rubbing one out. Once you have seen it a few times it all becomes so so and the audience here are the voracious hunter type that like a new conquest every week or so -----

My theory on this one.

The tease factor, keep the punters in suspense and they keep paying and watching and hoping.  Once the act occurs the girls will quickly become yesterdays news just like N&K and M&S and Leora rubbing one out. Once you have seen it a few times it all becomes so so and the audience here are the voracious hunter type that like a new conquest every week or so -----

It's a valid theory although somewhat unflattering to the viewership if you think about it for too long.

Yesterday Kristy was doing some artwork in the living room,and when I looked at the thumbnail I saw Masha rubbing one out,Kira and Nika lesbian wrestling,Zoya having sex with lev,Leora naked in the bedroom,Dasha naked in her living room and Adriana naked in the shower and I didn't even click to see any of that,,,I just kept on watching Kristy do her artwork,,why because how many times could I watch Masha masturbate on the side of the tub etc etc etc,,,,,,Just like with a crack addict that first masturbation or girl on girl action is the best thing that you will ever see when it happens for the first time,,,but after about 20 times your gonna be like "AAAhhh here we go again with the same old boring routine shit.

My theory on this one.

BECAUSE ONCE ANY OF THESE GIRLS EAT EACH OTHER OUT,THEN WHAT MYSTERY IS GONNA BE LEFT TO KEEP US GLUED TO THIS APARTMENT. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :yes: :yes:

I've got to go with Timewarp on this one. I can see a reason why, if two girls do something that quickly draws

huge amounts of viewers to a particular cam, there might be a technical problem. I can't see any sound commercial reason

for shutting off a cam. I know what you mean Mikey about the mystery going, but it would take quite a few eposides

before interest would wane. Given the short term these girls are here for, I don't see this as a sensible commercial

reason to piss off a whole load of members. In fact, the knowledge that something similar could happen with the next

intake of girls, would likely increase membership. This is not a rant on behalf of RLC. The maintenance downtime on this

apartment is absolutely ridiculous!! I just don't think it is to do with the girls having sex.

:idk: