Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Stella con bolsas de comida rápida ... la comodidad de comer o simplemente hambre?::)

Comer si que a comido,ayer, antes de ayer y hoy, pero esta comida que vemos ahora si se puede masticar, la otra que no vemos no.

2 minutes ago, hiddenwood7468 said:

¡¡Qué doloooor ... !! Eres cruel ...:biggrin::heart:

Jajajaja, no creo estar equivocado, esta, comida que no se mastica ( barra de carne ) se la come todos los días, no engaña a nadie, y no quiero extenderme con la " otra " que pasa mas tiempo fuera que dentro del apartamento y que ya tendría que estar en la calle hace días.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:
3 hours ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Belle won't be coming home tonight. You will see her around noon tomorrow. When she turn off the fan she letting you no she won't be back

sidebyside_princess_belle_story_86025f6c  I guess the cutie pie laying on her bed is Not Belle,,,like I said before,,some people on here are habitual liars.,,They just won't stop lying,,it's in their blood.:huh::huh:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No surprises to see Bonnie wrong again :angel:

Why have you not learned when Blue & Bonnie say some not going to happen then you no it will. It work ever time and we been able to prove that. Look at the prove laying on the bed.BELLE We said she won't be back till tomorrow and our good luck there she is tonight. It always pay off for Blue & Bonnie to be wrong. My be the next time we reverse our saying and let see how that work out for you. You won't good luck or bad luck