Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

11 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Anybody else have problems with freezes with RLC now?

I usually only have it on extreme nights in Barca 1, when all the freeloaders are trying to get a look. Have been like it since Barca 2 got online after first UM today.

Yes, here too, Barca1 um, so I hope they fix it

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

53 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Anybody else have problems with freezes with RLC now?

I usually only have it on extreme nights in Barca 1, when all the freeloaders are trying to get a look. Have been like it since Barca 2 got online after first UM today.

Nelly's apartment has been very bad recently. I don't know why. Sometimes freezes in Barca 2 especially when someone is leaping about in the LR (Cam 2 suffers whereas Cam 1 escapes) Leora fortunately for me rarely freezes

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Nelly's apartment has been very bad recently. I don't know why. Sometimes freezes in Barca 2 especially when someone is leaping about in the LR (Cam 2 suffers whereas Cam 1 escapes) Leora fortunately for me rarely freezes

If they want as many subscribers at the last 3 days indicate that they want, they should invest in expansion of their servers. They know it won't handle a lot of traffic. It was a wonder that the first night in Barca 1 went as good as it did. Have seen it been crippeled by them having fun upstairs, and everybody being in LR hoping they will come down to get a glimps of skin.

• Upvote 1