Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

ich möchte da auch mal ein verdacht in den raum werfen!! wenn der affe ein reicher  typ mit viel geld ist und die mädchen dafür bezahlt hat, das sie mit ihm eine woche party machen und mit ihm sex haben. und das er die mädchen in die toilette einzeln gerufen hat zum bezahlen für ihre dienste. nur so eine idee nachdem er ja schon alles mögliche sein soll!!!

I would like to because sometimes throw a suspicion in the room !! if the monkey is a rich guy with a lot of money and has paid the girl for which they make with him a week party and have sex with him . and he has the girl called individually in the toilet to pay for their services .only as an idea after he already everything should be possible !!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, bobbysac said:

i was thinking the same thing ,, the first time she jerked him off under the covers ,but he keeps trying 

The first night she only gave him a massage as far as I could see. the orgy night, she jurked him a little, and even gave him a blowjob in plaine sight.