Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 45 minutes, sulzer25059 a dit :

Il aurait été magique de voir Irma et Belle ensemble, je suis sûr que ils auraient eu beaucoup de plaisir. Peut-être au lieu de Polya nous aurions dû Irma Ilona et Belle. Maintenant, qu'est une combinaison

je tiens à m'excuser publiquement ici, pour avoir osé traiter irma de salope!!!! au regard de ce qui se passe actuellement sur barca1 et 2, irma m'apparait aujourd'hui comme pure jeune femme angélique!!!!! encore désolé irma!!!

I want to apologize publicly here, for daring to treat Irma bitch !!!! compared to what is happening on Barca1 and 2, Irma appears to me today as pure angelic young woman !!!!! Irma sorry again !!!:sleepy:

• Upvote 4

So does this mean they are going out or staying in tonight,,,,now I'm confused,,they got wine and seem to be ready to cook....what about the party they were invited to,,,was there a change of plans.?

Anna took off her clothes,,but she was modeling and looking a dress,,,these ladies can be confusing as to what they do at any given time.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, corboblanc said:

je tiens à m'excuser publiquement ici, pour avoir osé traiter irma de salope!!!! au regard de ce qui se passe actuellement sur barca1 et 2, irma m'apparait aujourd'hui comme pure jeune femme angélique!!!!! encore désolé irma!!!

I want to apologize publicly here, for daring to treat Irma bitch !!!! compared to what is happening on Barca1 and 2, Irma appears to me today as pure angelic young woman !!!!! Irma sorry again !!!:sleepy:

corbo- Irma is a very understanding young lady, and am sure she will undestand:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

So does this mean they are going out or staying in tonight,,,,now I'm confused,,they got wine and seem to be ready to cook....what about the party they were invited to,,,was there a change of plans.?

Anna took off her clothes,,but she was modeling and looking a dress,,,these ladies can be confusing as to what they do at any given time.

Typical Mikey, it is not for us to understand ever.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1