Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

And it never occurred to you to sit back and wait and actually see what happens instead of speculating and making up stories?  And Mike was not correct so how can you agree with him? weird.

Because he was referring to Kiteks translation as i did.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

And it never occurred to you to sit back and wait and actually see what happens instead of speculating and making up stories?  And Mike was not correct so how can you agree with him? weird.

Even if it often goes to far, speculation is a part of commentary. If all we did was describe what we see the forum would be very dry.

• Upvote 2

Just now, rockinvidde said:

No he did not.  He took what Kitek wrote and made up his own version of the reality. Here is what he wrote and I quote:

" They probably got tired of being interrupted so they probably are going on a date and then to a Hotel to finally fuck,,,"ANNA PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE A CONDOM IF YOU FUCK THIS GUY". "

That is his own speculations and fantasy..

You guys just can't (or won't) see that you make up stories that are not real.  That's called denial.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, kris66 said:

This is a typical example of how so many of you guys make up things in your minds (with small fantasy stories attached) instead of waiting to see what actually happens.  Anna did NOT go out to meet the guy. She went grocery shopping!  Got my point?

It is all about guys in this apartments. ... This guy-phobia people do not like to see guy in RLC apartments and start to make up stories, give them names and insult them.  

It stated with Kiko a long time ago and got out of hand over time (especially in the apartment of K&K). This guy-phobia people lost all respect.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I thought you had said you were gonna put me on your ignore list KRIS66,,,you must really be in love with me if you keep reading and following my every word on here.

You must have been in such a haste to talk your usual crap that you failed to read what I said in BLUE:exclamation::exclamation:

I never understand why it is that the guys who hate me the most on here are the ones who follow me from thread to thread,,,in real life if I don't like someone I stay the fuck away from them.

3 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

I always notice that The girls always wait for one person to show up to the apt before they then hurry up and leave,,,I guess they are trying to make sure that at least one person is home at all times,,,Belle just go here and Anna left.

Speaking of Anna,,,if what is said is true,,then she is on her way to go meet up with the Hairy Ape.....tonight might be his lucky night,,,They probably got tired of being interrupted so they probably are going on a date and then to a Hotel to finally fuck,,,"ANNA PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE A CONDOM IF YOU FUCK THIS GUY".

Now cutie pie Belle is home alone with us with nobody to play with,,,I just wish Irma was still here,,so I could see the 2 little firecrackers play with each other,,can you imagine Belle sucking on Irma's Titties::)::)

11 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

It comes from Kitek's translation who said that beardy's plans tonight involved anna. Of course it can mean that he'll get an rlc subscrption and jerk off while watching her.

I believe in his translations also as far as the "beardy plans" go. who knows womens minds change with the weather anna might have thought about going wherever him and lola are and then changed her mind...sadly tho i do know he's not gone yet since his shirt that he wore the past couple of days is still on lola's bed.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I thought you had said you were gonna put me on your ignore list KRIS66,,,you must really be in love with me if you keep reading and following my every word on here.

You must have been in such a haste to talk your usual crap that you failed to read what I said in BLUE:exclamation::exclamation:

I never understand why it is that the guys who hate me the most on here are the ones who follow me from thread to thread,,,in real life if I don't like someone I stay the fuck away from them.

Hate you? I just used you as a prime example. It could have been anyone else who has been making up fantasy stories here. Get over your "victim role".  And I never wrote I would ignore you and as far as I can tell I never really pay much attention to you.  So as i said get over yourself.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kris66 said:

Ti odio? Ho appena usato come un primo esempio. Avrebbe potuto essere chiunque altro che è stato inventare storie di fantasia qui. Superare la tua "ruolo di vittima". E non ho mai scritto io ignorarti e, per quanto posso dire che non ho mai veramente prestato molta attenzione. Così come ho detto a superare se stessi.

however it is good that there are people just like you, at least you soul for better or for evil this forum