Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Danaya is very beautiful, we hope that this time is a little more alive, if anyone saw Anna greeted Megan

How I thought she'd flown away.

COME BACK MEGAN, WE LOVE YOU. COME TO B1 and share with Anna and then Belle can ... you know the rest.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I don't see Danaya as a leader. I see Irma as a leader ... Stella maybe although something about her tells me she might be a tad rebellious.

Stella do not seems to be happy any more. ... RLC need a leader like Irma (that is fun with people) for this places. ... Lolo is way to much commanding and way too little fun for this place. ... :/

Just now, MrBox said:

Stella do not seems to be happy any more. ... RLC need a leader like Irma (that is fun with people) for this places. ... Lolo is way to much commanding and way too little fun for this place. ... :/

It's fun I heard that Lola like's to be the centre of attention but at the party in B1 she was the least charismatic person there including Beardy the ape man. Mind you I was looking at Megan all the time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

It's fun I heard that Lola like's to be the centre of attention but at the party in B1 she was the least charismatic person there including Beardy the ape man. Mind you I was looking at Megan all the time.

Don't be telling stories now.I know you was peeking at Pixie Belle too.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Don't be telling stories now.I know you was peeking at Pixie Belle too.:biggrin:

You forget Megan was new for me. I have 250 pictures I was going to post from that party and Megan featured in the majority - mind you she was often on her own because she didn't like to go out to the balcony - but I concentrate on Belle the rest of the time when The Goddess Leora allows which she has a lot this week but now my Belle is out again - I think she should slow down as she parties too hard.