Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 hours ago, Spoon said:

Most likely no. They name it guest room every time they wait for a girl to arrive, even if it's only a few days. It has happened many times now.

Maybe it's just me, but the duet thing seems off in this apartment? I wish Irma would come back. She made a great...um...sensuality liaison. ;)

• Upvote 1

My guess is that my Belle's been asked to ensure B1 looks open and therefore isn't upstairs. I don't think Stella wanted to move to B2 and from reports she was been most unhappy and now Milena should really be in B2 with her friend Carolina. It's shame Stella isn't here to keep my girl company.

30 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My poor Belle - home alone. I love her more than ever. She said she was looking for a man to look after her - there must be millions of volunteers.

She looks bored but maybe she likes downtime on her own sometimes to watch her tv shows. I would gladly keep her company while she watches her tv shows but im sure you would be first in line BBsq69

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Belle needs Irma to love her and comfort her :heart:

yes she does, Irma would be a good person for her to be with