Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Well my first impression of Lima may not be good but as with all the ladies I'll hold judgement till see what kind of personality she has. Because that can change her looks for me.

my self as well, it seems like the quiet ones end up being the better ones, those that come in going like gangbusters tend to fizzle

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

But seeing how are you sitting Lima, I'm already in love with her

Finally have some women in here that aren't afraid of cams and like Belle shows a little kitty-good addition so far welcome Milena and Lima  MEOW!

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Well my first impression of Lima may not be good but as with all the ladies I'll hold judgement till see what kind of personality she has. Because that can change her looks for me.

Agreed. Look at Carolina, people were purring about her when she first came but she has done nothing of interest. Looks can be deceiving

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH BELLE,,SHE JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO BE LIKE HER USUAL CHEERFUL SELF?

I think there might be a little unease with the new girl being there, and maybe some disappointment i think belle and milena were hoping to have the place alone for a day or two

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Couldn't they have got Natalie Portman or Mila Kunis LOL

They could but then knowing this forum they will complain they didn't bring heidi klum and christine turlington lol

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

ALL RACES,COLORS,SIZES AND SEXUAL ORIENTATION OF WOMEN ARE WELCOME,,,IF WE ALWAYS HAD THE SKINNY MODEL LOOKING TYPE,,,JUST THINK OF ALL THE WOMEN WE WOULD MISS OUT ON.

EVEN OUR BELOVED IRMA,,WHO ALTHOUGH HOT,,,IS WAY TOO SHORT TO BE A TYPICAL RUNWAY MODEL:heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

ALL RACES,COLORS,SIZES AND SEXUAL ORIENTATION OF WOMEN ARE WELCOME,,,IF WE ALWAYS HAD THE SKINNY MODEL LOOKING TYPE,,,JUST THINK OF ALL THE WOMEN WE WOULD MISS OUT ON.

EVEN OUR BELOVED IRMA,,WHO ALTHOUGH HOT,,,IS WAY TOO SHORT TO BE A TYPICAL RUNWAY MODEL:heart::heart:

There are real people on this forum, living breathing humans, who said that Irma was a butterface. I cannot believe I am the same species as these people :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Damn I'm going out tomorrow and get a Bluetooth mouse for my new laptop.:dodgy: Sorry that's a little off topic?

Belle may be just a little shy about Lima. But Lima does have a nice smile. I wonder if Lima is the person that Milena was talking to last night.