Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I did not get to see it  cuz I just got on here and read there comments but I hope that hope85 got some pics for us to see

it was pretty vanilla stuff, just nice to them do something together even it it was tame

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I did not get to see it  cuz I just got on here and read there comments but I hope that hope85 got some pics for us to see

videos also in the videothread now..

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Little hard to do when Lola and Stella are working to keep her there. And if Lola is in charge she should be trying to resolve it. Sorry shouldn't be talking about B2 in here. I've had three 12 hour work days in a row. and I'm tired. Maybe a little cranky too. Which is why I'm having a beer. Oops make that a second beer.:shy: 

in bed for close to 15 hours no one bothered to check on her that i saw, and then kick her out to the couch.....just a crappy way to treat someone

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

There are a couple. Looked like they were just starting so i don't know how far it went. But if we're looking for the best body painter the prize goes to Megan.

I also agree that it is time for Belle to go home and resume a normal life away from the spotlights of RLC

R M  left and they did a good trio and it's a shame they have not been together longer or have an apartment to them

now that the other two parts is a little too under the influence of bad people and moreover have no respect for her

7 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I never watch them and don't care what they are doing.

I never normally do either, but Vanessa is smokin hot and she was making out with the girl guest last night, got her tits out too and was willing to go further before the guest's boyfriend got all jealous and stopped it. Worth keeping an eye on for the future

Sorry for off-topic