Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, imroid said:

fuck milena ... she just went upstairs and didnt even turn her face to belle ... ahh she deserve a punch that broke her teeth ... i am mad for belle 

I am not sure I understand all the hate. I don't think Milena did anything malicious or intentional to Belle. I think the night of the picture taking session Melina may have made an advance toward Belle and it spooked Belle. Milena backed off and that was that. They both were drinking. I really don't think Belle is mature enough to deal with some of the things she is exposed to right now. She is reacting the best she can but is inexperienced. Am I missing anything?

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

I am not sure I understand all the hate. I don't think Milena did anything malicious or intentional to Belle. I think the night of the picture taking session Melina may have made an advance toward Belle and it spooked Belle. Milena backed off and that was that. They both were drinking. I really don't think Belle is mature enough to deal with some of the things she is exposed to right now. She is reacting the best she can but is inexperienced. Am I missing anything?

The issue is that Milena told Belle to wash up a dirty plate she had left in the kitchen. Now they haven't spoken in 3 days. It's stupid

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

2 girls are mad because of futility.  Not a big deal.  Belle has 3 friends at Barca 2

She has no friends there. They aren't her friends. They are there for themselves and just use her for the good times.

• Upvote 3

I do not defend, not even accuse Belle, she is a small girl who still does not know what to do in life, you are completely entrusted to Lola and she has used it as it wished, even last night Belle had nothing thrilling, executed what had been asked to do, despite the Carolina was masturbating had no expression on his face, I must say that it makes me a little compassion

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The issue is that Milena told Belle to wash up a dirty plate she had left in the kitchen. Now they haven't spoken in 3 days. It's stupid

So THAT'S why Milena is the enemy! :cry: Shades of Nora maybe? lol ps I just read the translation from kitek I was behind! :blush:

Guest beaver67

I am listening to Belle's phone conversation, and can't understand, just hoping to hear a word or to for an idea. Also, after reading Kitek's translation- it seems that this whole thing is over a dirty dish, and that Milena "basically" said, my house- my rules, and Belle replied, that each person is responsible for their own stuff- that were the rules. That is way I understood it- and am sure others have a difference of opinion. I will say that neither M or B is going to give in- hence someone hearing Belle will leave on the 10th. This is just my take on the happenings, and my opinion.