Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Stella is a friend most definitely although a kind of out of it friend. Lola is like a mother figure who may be using her, but Belle's perception is what matters, rather than reality, and as far as she is concerned she likes b2.

well it seems b2 aren't helping in her situation right now are they and her reality is right there for her to see

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, me2hk said:

The photos are at the bottom of the problem between Belle and Milena. Why were they taken? Is Mileama some kind of a professional photographer. Her camera looks expensive.

Did Belle think that she was posing for a magazine or something?

And what was the deal with Milena's pad in the panties during last nights body painting? Did she put the pad in to not show her pussy through the sheer  panties?

Milena has been on her "rag week", or whichever other euphemism you wish to use for her period, since the weekend. Last night was not a one-off. I suspect her periods may be relatively heavy as at times I believe (from commentary form others about inserting tampons whilst in her room) that she may at times have used both tampons and a (panty) liner.

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

I think we are Back sqware one when Nanny Vika was there, un happy Apartment now we have Nanny Milena 

At least even if she was not the most beautiful girl, Vika was nude all day long. Milena is gorgeous and started strong but since 3 days  she is useless, watching movies all day long.

I don't blame Milena , she is not a puppet but she is not a addictive at all.

Edit : Ok if she is on her periods , let's see how she deal next week end

• Upvote 1

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

At least even if she was not the most beautiful girl, Vika was nude all day long. Milena is gorgeous and started strong but since 3 days  she is useless, watching movies all day long.

I don't blame Milena , she is not a puppet but she is not a addictive at all

I have to give credit to Vika for a nudity and for giving glimpses of her arsehole - extremely rare downstairs - think Ilona managed it a couple of time and maybe Irma but not as effectively as Vika. Milena is gorgeous though.

P.S. I recently ha dto delete a load of Vika's downstairs nude visits ... there were just so many of them - even outnuded Irma approaching Goddess levels of nudity. Still I didn't really care for her looks although her body wasn't too bad just promised more than it delivered.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have to give credit to Vika for a nudity and for giving glimpses of her arsehole - extremely rare downstairs - think Ilona managed it a couple of time and maybe Irma but not as effectively as Vika. Milena is gorgeous though.

Maybe not downstairs, but let me assure you that upstairs Irma gave us many, many fantastic views of her butthole, in all lights, in all rooms and for long periods. It looked absolutely fantastic

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Your English was correct, thegame was saying that the girls in B2 do not care about Belle. I think he's wrong, they're just more mature than she is and they don't want a very childlike person hanging onto them all the time

not wrong benfold. They are less childish yeah but if they cared and being the older girls there, couldn't they have given her some advise on how to deal with the situation with Mlena if they are her s called friends. Its all well and good when they are all having a good time but then toss her aside at a time she could need a bit of help doesn't show me they care

• Upvote 1

Milena a peut être une belle gueule, des beaux seins et un beau cul, cela n'empêche pas qu'elle a un sacré mauvais caractère, trop hautaine, dominatrice et décideuse! Cela n'est pas bon pour vivre en communauté, elle a beaucoup à apprendre sur la convivialité avec autrui! Belle pourrait largement lui montrer l'exemple!! Je n'ai jamais aimé Milena depuis une semaine qu'elle est là..