Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Peut être, mais Milena a réussi son plan!! Et cela est inadmissible, Je ne suis pas pour la violence, bien au contraire, j'aime que les gens s'arrangent entre eux.

Seulement, quand il y a une personne mauvaise, méchante et douée pour faire du mal aux autres, je ne cautionne pas ce genre de personne!

Cela dit, j'espère que Belle lui diras quelque chose dont la blonde va s'en souvenir, Belle est capable de lui dire ses vérités! 

So your telling me that Melina had this plan to come into Barce 1 have a fight with Belle just to make her leave?

you said that was her plan all along

Okay guys I know it sucks to see one we like to leave. For myself I'd rather see her go than stay in the situation as it is. But there is a bright side to this. She was heard to say that she would like to return in the future. So if she is to be gone in the next few days I will hope for her return. Hopefully with others that are closer in personalty. 

Just now, cacjc said:

So your telling me that Melina had this plan to come into Barce 1 have a fight with Belle just to make her leave?

you said that was her plan all along

That's just the phase 1. I won't bore you with the details but phase 157 is world domination.

22 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Why do you think she's leaving so soon? Can't she just be moving to barca 2 and stay longer?

because she is supposed to live in Barca1 but she seems to pack everything as if she does not expect to return to Barca 1.

I don't think she can decide by herself to move to Barca 2 for the next 45 days.

A little hope is if she expects to get Stella bedroom if stella leaves soon

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Okay guys I know it sucks to see one we like to leave. For myself I'd rather see her go than stay in the situation as it is. But there is a bright side to this. She was heard to day that she would like to return in the future. So if she is to be gone in the next few days I will hope for her return. Hopefully with others that are closer in personalty. 

You have made me happy!

Imagine her with Irma and Ilona - imagine the noises Ilona and Belle would make together as they found something exiting on their phones. Then imagine her with Megan.

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

because she is supposed to live in Barca1 but she seems to pack everything as she does not expect to return to Barca 1.

I don't think she can decide by herself to move to Barca 2 for the next 45 days.

A little hope is she expects to take Stella bedroom if stella leaves soon

She has already shared a bed with a tall blonde for a while. If she wants to go to barca 2 and the girls are cool with it I don't see why RLC would mind.

27 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

The fact that they have to use drugs for some reason...isn't that a problem?

You do have a point but thats what some young people do...  I worry more about Lima.. She's seems to be a severe alcoholic

Archived