Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

yes there was a blond girl to I forgot her name she did to One day she was so drunk she was dancing in living room and give finger to cam I was LMAO

Milana - that look at the camera and finger to the camera was done I think on her last night there. She raised her dress, turned her ass toward the camera and the gave a F/U look and shot the finger.  It was like a F/U to all of us before leaving - at least that was how I took it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

milena is bitching at lima for bringing a guy home and lima called her out for the shit she did the other night and milena is trying to say that was different

How do you know? Do you understand the language? Because I've never seen you translate anything that was said before.

You got people here blaming Milena for Lima's actions and you got people here actually blaming RLC management because girls want to have sex. I find it incredibly creepy and naive that so many people want the girls to act like innocent angels that only fool around with each other rather than accept the idea that not every girl is going to act the same and some girls actually WANT to get fucked by guys. 

• Upvote 1