Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hmm. What are you doing Milena. while the man is down there, go Milena up and change into short at first, and then she goes down again. but she quickly turns up to her own bedroom and rummages in her purse and takes up a small bag which she quickly put in the back pocket of her shorts and go down, where she tells the man to follow with out on the balcony, where she takes now up the little bag out of his pocket and gives it to him, it seemed to be somewhat loose of any kind when he clears a little out fist into his own pocket. "Yes, we must hope that it was now only a few throat lozenges as she gave him a bit hidden in the shadows." So that now was not some stronger stuff that she in this case operates as a drug dealer and that she is doing it in the RLC property. It would be devastating power to build a better future for her in such cases. and she even dares to take there various men anyway, without her even having a view of all the other girls' safety and protection from their own integrity .. Yes I really hope that I am wrong in everything I did and everything this is just nonsense, and it now actually be her real boyfriend who is there to greet her. or?? Yes, I'm not her biggest fan right now, when she just moved into the RLC and treated the girls as if they were children and they seemed to be stupid up there in the head. Nah, I want to actually honestly not that Milena will get into trouble in any way. even if she is right now is not my biggest favorite. Nah, I would also like to see Milena relax and let the harsh attitude she is carrying. you will probably even I love all the beautiful beauty as she actually carries daily. Take the fucking and spoil everything for yourself now Milena. Nobody will thank or help you if you encounter something evil out there. No was rather afraid of yourself, because I want to see you grow into a better and full-fledged woman in here in the RLC. I am really looking forward to. Love peace and understanding. ✨???????

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Benfold said:

I don't agree completely, Lima is doing everything she can, she masturbates, has sex, walks around naked, but there's just not much of a spark in B1 any more. It's not a lack of openness, it's a lack of chemistry

Yes. Lima seems to be very open. Unfortunately, I do not find her (as a person) interesting at all. ... With Milena it is the opposite. Even if she is a bit older, she could be a good fit to the project and fun to watch, if she would be more open minded. Both seems to have no connection with the girls of B2 (including Jasmin) and I think a quick replacment would be good for both. 

Very sad is that all the spirt and openness of the party is gone. Now, the girls of B2 seems way to restrained. With the increasing frequency of stay overs of Jasmin, this limitation has even increased. ... Considering what this place was just a few weeks ago, it seems now a lot like the living in an monastery. ;) ... Sure, there are some teasing games, but this are not real or honest at all. ... It is all about the work and not about the fun. The girls are not even a bit into it for real. It is easy to see and not fun to watch at all.

• Upvote 2

Good morning all; I am not disappointed but it is a shame Lima appears to have given up wearing her more open fronted attire. The zippy shirt she often wore when initially in the apartment and the collared black decolletee waistcoat, and semi see-through tops are sexy and smart and she has sufficient figure to show off. Old (lasered??) tattoos apart she has good skin and it is great when she shows it.

On ‎16‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:15 AM, thegame20 said:

Is Lima on Tinder or something? She seems to be constantly swiping and pointing and touching the tablet screen, then punching something into her phone, then back to the tablet, then the phone, then back to the tablet again, then jotting down something in her notebook, then back to the tablet again, then the phone. I've seen CEO's and managers of companies who don't switch between tasks and equipment the way she does.