Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

20 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I think timekeeper is still sleeping and he will be happy if we fill in for him.

Yes Lima was almost sober and plus maybe she didn't sleep well thinking about the party's fiasco.

the timekeeper never sleep... (I'm on my job :-) take care of Barca guys :)

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

18 minutes ago, vortios said:

Melissa and his shirt open hinting her pretty breasts. Too bad that Lara not want to play with them.

1 minute ago, Jamster said:

cant understand lara...to be there and not to play with her..

Why is it that people think girls should always be fondling each other? Who gave any impression that they are sexually attracted to each other?

• Upvote 2

It may be that what you say is impossible, but maybe the game Melissa Rebecca, would raise a lot worse quality of the house. And because I think? Rebeca has shown that it in the game girl / girl before and after Megan Lola. As discussed, Melissa seems a very hot girl and as she looked after the ass Rebecca going upstairs ...

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

¿Por qué es que la gente piensa niñas siempre deben ser acarician mutuamente? ¿Quién dio la impresión de que se sienten atraídos sexualmente el uno al otro?

You think that girls who have had games with other girls, is that they have sexually attracted to others?

there are 9 minutes vortios said:

Think girls who have had games with other girls is that they sexually attracted to others?

brings us evidence that they are attracted towards each other I just see the friendship between Melissa and Lara ::)

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why is it that people think girls should always be fondling each other? Who gave any impression that they are sexually attracted to each other?

thats right, but at the end theyr sitting inna same boat..theyr paid for beeing there and..rest u know self. if theres no match they has to leave so simple is rlc..saw it maaaaaaaany times. better if all wanna work on the same piece of shit. ppls inklusiv rlc wanna honnor it.. 

..and last noones wanna be inna shitstorm..live is easy if u check it !! simple things gonna bigger if wanna handle them..