Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I think Lara and Melissa are of the holy false, from the translations it seems that Lara is a purveyor of girls and Melissa does not convince me, from us will says it is a dead cat anyway are quite nice, even if up to now we have done nothing to see

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think Lara and Melissa are of the holy false, from the translations it seems that Lara is a purveyor of girls and Melissa does not convince me, from us will says it is a dead cat anyway are quite nice, even if up to now we have done nothing to see

So these two pretty kittys are now 2 dead cats!!  LOL

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Creo que Lara y Melissa son de la santa falsa, de las traducciones parece que Lara es un proveedor de niñas y Melissa no me convence, de nosotros Will dice que es un gato muerto de todos modos están bastante bien, aunque hasta ahora hemos han hecho nada para ver

If RLC, this is what it offers, I think I'll stop paying for this. Personally, this to me does not convince me.
Watch as the girls, to prime time, watch movies, or are in front of a phone, or painting her nails, or whatever you want to do ...
If RLC, wants to pay them stay, do so with your money, not mine.
I'm not saying they have sex every day, actually talking to someone this afternoon ... and removing accounts ...
If they they had sex once a week for three months, something almost impossible, it would be 12 powders.
If you are around € 24,000 which can be a girl at that time ... would come to € 2,000 dust ...
I think it would be well paid, is not it?

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

If RLC, this is what it offers, I think I'll stop paying for this. Personally, this to me does not convince me.
Watch as the girls, to prime time, watch movies, or are in front of a phone, or painting her nails, or whatever you want to do ...
If RLC, wants to pay them stay, do so with your money, not mine.
I'm not saying they have sex every day, actually talking to someone this afternoon ... and removing accounts ...
If they they had sex once a week for three months, something almost impossible, it would be 12 powders.
If you are around € 24,000 which can be a girl at that time ... would come to € 2,000 dust ...
I think it would be well paid, is not it?

I think so