Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

So if those numbers, they approached to reality, do not you think that we, as would many famous, charging that ...
When these girls, at home, make rather little, for your customers, we, have a fun time.
I see that their definition of adult entertainment, and mine is not in the same dictionary.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, vortios said:

If RLC, this is what it offers, I think I'll stop paying for this. Personally, this to me does not convince me.
Watch as the girls, to prime time, watch movies, or are in front of a phone, or painting her nails, or whatever you want to do ...
If RLC, wants to pay them stay, do so with your money, not mine.
I'm not saying they have sex every day, actually talking to someone this afternoon ... and removing accounts ...
If they they had sex once a week for three months, something almost impossible, it would be 12 powders.
If you are around € 24,000 which can be a girl at that time ... would come to € 2,000 dust ...
I think it would be well paid, is not it?

I totally agree seeing these girls sitting on the couch like throw pillows its disgusting I shut down my account.  They are thieves to accept money and do nothing for it!  Belle does do a nice sexy dance though she does some entertainment.  RLC gets paid through subscribers so you have to give them something its business.

• Upvote 1

These girls, and tired, his attitude, leads to boredom.
Rebecca, who is awaiting your business. So he came here, to be in your business. That is fantastic!
Jasmín certainly needed time to his game and reach level 50 ... and should be in the end get it, because the amount of hours that you check the game is not normal.
And Belle is in your world, I think she goes free, if you have to do something, get up to dance, be topless, the script asks ... she does have to do, as long as the limits are marked. She will think: "I had the holidays and now that others also work"

But it is not there the thing, because B1, is not it the joy of the capital. Yes they know doing so, they have managed to partying without having to do anything in the house. And you will say you and the costume party, does not count?
Sure account sabíand and advance the girls, they would not end the party at B1. Both the characteristics of B1, B2 as. What happened, can not be improvised.
Therefore, I am convinced that Jasmine was peeved with the require its go, when she was not well that night.

Just now, vortios said:

So if those numbers, they approached to reality, do not you think that we, as would many famous, charging that ...
When these girls, at home, make rather little, for your customers, we, have a fun time.
I see that their definition of adult entertainment, and mine is not in the same dictionary.

This is not adult entertainment.  They get paid to have their lives in front of the cameras.

Let's review:

We saw Lora & Max get pregnant and left RLC at 8 months.

We saw Isabella & Marcelo relationship implode with a few interventions from the police.

We have send marriages (Nelly, Alina, & Nina) and cheating (Max brought a girl home when Lora was at work).

This is everyday REAL LIFE just like you & I.

People stop complaining if you don't get enough action.  REAL LIFE CAM is in the title and is all you are going to get.  The only difference is how each house lives in whatever country they live.  Customs are different around the world and apparently you think you are entitled to have more sexual happenings than what you are getting.  This is a voyeur website into their lives.  Unscripted and unknown.  YOU ARE GETTING REAL LIFE.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, F219 said:

No se trata de entretenimiento para adultos. Se les paga para tener su vida delante de las cámaras.

Revisemos:

Vimos Lora & Max quedan embarazadas y dejamos RLC a los 8 meses.

Vimos Isabella & Marcelo relación implosionan con algunas intervenciones de la policía.

Tenemos enviar matrimonios (Nelly, Alina, y Nina) y trampas (Max trajo una chica a casa, cuando Lora estaba en el trabajo).

Esta es la vida real todos los días al igual que usted y I.

La gente deja de quejarse si no obtiene suficiente acción. VERDADERO CAM vida está en el título y es todo lo que se va a conseguir. La única diferencia es la forma en cada casa vive en cualquier país en que viven. Costumbres son diferentes en todo el mundo y, aparentemente, se piensa que tiene derecho a tener más acontecimientos sexuales que lo que está recibiendo. Este es un sitio web voyeur en sus vidas. Sin guión y desconocido. USTED ESTÁ CONSIGUIENDO la vida real.

Siéntese, relájese y disfrute.

Sorry, I do not treat me as stupid, I'm not.
You can believe what you want, but the truth is not what you're saying right now, on the RLC page is not a page of adults.

• Upvote 2

From Yury: Melissa and Lara in Melissa room after they returned back from the club to night.

I'm confused. It is for sure, that Melissa received a message from a guy who threw it a few months ago. She was very surprised and excited.
She also said that someone (I do not understand who) organized her trip here (in Barcelona), where she knows everything. Perhaps she is talking not about this trip (for now). 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

This is not adult entertainment.  They get paid to have their lives in front of the cameras.

Let's review:

We saw Lora & Max get pregnant and left RLC at 8 months.

We saw Isabella & Marcelo relationship implode with a few interventions from the police.

We have send marriages (Nelly, Alina, & Nina) and cheating (Max brought a girl home when Lora was at work).

This is everyday REAL LIFE just like you & I.

People stop complaining if you don't get enough action.  REAL LIFE CAM is in the title and is all you are going to get.  The only difference is how each house lives in whatever country they live.  Customs are different around the world and apparently you think you are entitled to have more sexual happenings than what you are getting.  This is a voyeur website into their lives.  Unscripted and unknown.  YOU ARE GETTING REAL LIFE.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy.

The girls don't seem to be enjoying themselves with tenants of the past they had fun while they were here these girls just seem to be going though the motions.The couples on RLC cover up with blankets to me that's not real life i have never had sex at home with my wife or my girl friends before i got married and bothered to cover up during sex.

• Upvote 1