Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Yury, hope they solve your problem. Contact Foamy or StnCld about it, maybe they can help you.

Thes, how are you today?

Wish all you guys would stop speculating so much about Danaya and Adele. Unless Yury or Kitek can tell us something, we just don't know what is happening.

I realize if the girls would hang here more maybe we wouldn't speculate so much.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Yury, hope they solve your problem. Contact Foamy or StnCld about it, maybe they can help you.

Thes, how are you today?

Wish all you guys would stop speculating so much about Danaya and Adele. Unless Yury or Kitek can tell us something, we just don't know what is happening.

I realize if the girls would hang here more maybe we wouldn't speculate so much.

In my opinion, too much was expected after the departure of Ilona. Overpriced lot. When expectations are not met, they have been replaced by irritation. But I think that the guys do not go too far. Everything is more or less normal.

le chauffeur est venu les chercher plus tôt que prévu il va les amener dans une villa ou ce trouve ce groupe d arabe et d autre filles.

alcool et orgie de prevu .

en barcelona estamos en la semana del mobile congres . hay gente de todas las nacionalidades , nos visito estos dias mark zuckerberg y todas las empresas de telefonos moviles , los restaurantes y discotecas estan llenos , y por que no decirlo las putas tambien estan a pleno rendimiento vienen de todas partes ante la gran demanda . cada uno que entienda lo que quiera

en barcelona estamos en la semana del mobile congres . hay gente de todas las nacionalidades , nos visito estos dias mark zuckerberg y todas las empresas de telefonos moviles , los restaurantes y discotecas estan llenos , y por que no decirlo las putas tambien estan a pleno rendimiento vienen de todas partes ante la gran demanda . cada uno que entienda lo que quiera

http://mobileworldcapital.com/es/mobile-world-congress/

http://www.lavanguardia.com/vangdata/20160223/302378899718/prostitucion-mwc-mobile-world-congress.html

I was lucky to see adele taking shower (about 25 minutes including shaving legs and Pussy) when she was preparing for going outside. I'm still enjoying each shower like on the first day she arrived. Damn that girl has the best body I have seen for a long time. I am paying my 45$ only for adele and rita at the moment and it's enough for me to be happy.

:clap: :clap: :clap:Y Por Que No decirlo tambien estan las putas un pleno Rendimiento Vienen de Todas contradictorio ante la gran demanda f. Cada Uno Que entienda lo que quiera

Distes en el clavo  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I was lucky to see adele taking shower (about 25 minutes including shaving legs and Pussy) when she was preparing for going outside. I'm still enjoying each shower like on the first day she arrived. Damn that girl has the best body I have seen for a long time. I am paying my 45$ only for adele and rita at the moment and it's enough for me to be happy.

Sorry, but who this Rita?