Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Hey have you read the chat under Michelle in this thread?

Yes, I follow Kitek for those translations.  I wonder what is going to happen after Belle leaves or she going to stay at B1 officially and just continue to crash at B2.

Also I think part of it is they don't like old house of B1 compared to modern & spacious house of B2.

• Upvote 1

Really don't know what apartment it's worst right now..if barca1 or two..in b1 one-off the girls works outside,dresses very sexy for it basicaly every day,seen her taking the pill etc,the new girl of b1 it's basicaly always in b2 were the funny puzzles returned..nice rlc!!

• Upvote 1

I know she's a big girl, and can look after herself (although that's debatable at times), but is anyone a bit concerned about the fact that Lima has been out for twenty hours straight now, and given that when she was last home, it was a half hour pit-stop to shower and change from the previous eleven and a half hour trip she was out for prior to that. She seemed to be 'uninspired' to go out the second time, like it was a chore rather than an event. And with putting what looked like her Passport in the bag with her the first time she went out. I don't know if she changed it over as well when she changed bags, but the money clip, and pack of playing cards (which I assume is a discreet storage box for condoms - speculation - but I've seen it done by others before), definitely made the transition.

I also feel adoration for the beautiful body that Mel looks at, but I do not know if it's worth wasting my time in admiring a person who most of the time is with his phone ... if I compare her with Jas, the only notable difference that I see in her attitudes, is that Mel, she spends most of the day sticking out of her room or the house and Jas, barely gets out of it. Otherwise, girls with nice bodies, little girls talking, girls who live close to the RRSS ... and girls who give little or no show.