Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

23 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Go to bed Lima. It's a fight you're losing hugely. With that number of blinks per minute, your eyes are shut more than they're open. unless of course, you're waiting up for a reason?

Not sure how her eyes are still open. Those matchsticks must be thick!

2 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Mel got off good from that bate.

Melissa's facial expressions were just beautiful ...

And it is frustrating me. I must be sounding like a broken record, but that bathroom need a higher cam (even if in that case, the view would have probably been obfuscated by the foam anyway). Granted they slightly improved the existing one, but basically all underwater action is lost. I just can't understand how they managed to put top down cameras on all bathrooms of all appartments, but couldn't be bothered on just 2 appartments (B1 et and arguably cam15 B2 ...). I call this bathroom the "cemetery of lost bates" since the days of Anna and Ilona. Just look at Masha's and Sasha's bathroom !

I just hope that she will find the courage one day to share those moments on her bed ... I have a serious crush for this girl ...

• Upvote 2

well, she is a camgirl... Yesterday she tried out different locations in the house for broadcasts, it's too bad WiFi coverage in her room, so she will send from the LR table several hours in the afternoons, according to translation by Yury.

• Upvote 1