Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

18 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah it's likely that people found the site already and are not sharing...Imho it is a  bit pointless to  keep that site like a well guarded secret. I  understand the need to protect the girl's identities and keep the facebook's and vk clean, for their friends, familles and employers, but here she is doing business deliberately on rlc and taking us onboard wherever we like it or not. She is the one crossing the line between rlc and the outside world, and if anything more customers will be good business  for her.  Her identity is not at risk because she certainly uses a fake name anyway.

So we are not hurting the model...  and as for RLC, I'd  say  they have no grounds  to complain,  it's their fault to allow  the girls to do paid cam work in their apartments,  so I  don't  care  if they  dislike  the reveal of the cam  site.

As far as I can tell, only one person has been open about the fact that they have found her page and they are not on this forum, and they are not sharing at the moment. Sooner or later it will come to light like Becca's did

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

31 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I understand what your saying and in part I agree with it. At the same time it falls under the personal information rule which means we can't post it. Only on PM and for me I'm not about to give anything to someone that hasn't been a regular poster in the forum. It's nothing to do with the person being new but I've seen to many people with a couple post asking for links to things then disappearing. That's just my take on it. Besides I don't save a lot of stuff anyway.

Yeah, I understand the forum rules, that's why I sent to PM informations I found about other girls. That been said, I believe that whatever unwritten contract existed between us the viewers, this fan site, some of the girls, and RLC, has been seriously breached recently, and not by us ... 

Anyway my PM box is open :)

• Upvote 1

Guest emeraldking
1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah, I understand the forum rules, that's why I sent to PM informations I found. That been said, I believe that whatever unwritten contract existed between us the viewers, this fan site, some of the girls, and RLC, has been seriously breached recently, and not by us ... 

Anyway my PM box is open :)

lol mine too :) glad someone found it

I just think its silly to keep her site secret so long,

#1 she is there to make money, why not let the guys here support her that way if they choose

#2 If you are trying to keep us away from seeing her naked your too late she is on RLC remember, we know what she looks like completely naked so its kind of silly if you ask me.

Why do you need the address of her website anyway? You're going to see the same shit that you see in the LR on a free cam anyway, just from another angle. And if you notice, she never talks, and dances to no music, so she obviously has no sound (saving bandwidth for better video quality). The privacy issue will only become a problem if her cam catches Melissa or Lima in some form of undress, walking past to the Kitchen or out of the toilet and she broadcasts without their consent. Which they probably wouldn't care anyway, but since both seem to have newly acquired partners outside the house looking in on them now, making sure they behave themselves a bit more, they might have a problem with it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Been out all day but I can well imagine! She's my favourite right now and it's a disgrace she's going early  :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

I agree it's a shame to let Melissa go. She's been doing well. But it has got me thinking why they would let her go and the only reason I can come up with is they have a girl set to return and they want the room open.:huh:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I agree it's a shame to let Melissa go. She's been doing well. But it has got me thinking why they would let her go and the only reason I can come up with is they have a girl set to return and they want the room open.:huh:

Mmmm any guesses who?

• Upvote 1