Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah, Jessica seems like a nice girl with the other tenants.

I know a few people have a massive bias against her because of her work ... but you know, I do not cam at all (the horror :confused:), but working at IT in a big company, I am constantly smiling at people I do not like, talking politely at people who are abusive with me, talking professionally to people that are unprofessional with me. Yes, Jessica wears a mask during her work hours, and acts "fake", but looking at her having fun with the girls, she seems genuine.

100% ::)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I would not go so far. ... This is actually the first time, I see them all together for more than a few minutes . ... Keep in mind that Jessica is there since Thursday and most of her time she slept or made her stupid cam show. She actually was already asleep as the UM finished on her first day. ;)

I hate to see Melissa go, because i think she could have potential (to be more open) and seems to be a nice person. The two others are not yet known or will probably not be missed at all.

You've been around enough that most new girls are asleep on the first day after a long UM.

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah, Jessica seems like a nice girl with the other tenants.

I know a few people have a massive bias against her because of her work ... but you know, I do not cam at all (the horror :confused:), but working at IT in a big company, I am constantly smiling at people I do not like, talking politely at people who are abusive with me, talking professionally to people that are unprofessional with me. Yes, Jessica wears a mask during her work hours, and acts "fake", but looking at her having fun with the girls, she seems genuine.

She is there for less than a week and spend a lot of time sleeping or doing her cam show. ... I think, It is still way to early to have a sensible opinion about her as a person or her relationship with the others.

Just now, DES7469 said:

You've been around enough that most new girls are asleep on the first day after a long UM.

No. I think this is wrong. Almost all girls are awake when the UM finished at their first day.

In any case, it do not matter. ... She is there for just a few days and we can not have a sensible opinion about her. The only thing that i have  noticed about her so far is her activity as a cam girl without any real involvement but with a lot of time spending. Not a very good start.

• Upvote 1