Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No. I think this is wrong. Almost all girls are awake when the UM finished at their first day.

In any case, it do not matter. ... She is there for just a few days and we can not have a sensible opinion about her. The only thing that i have  noticed about her so far is her activity as a cam girl without any real involvement but with a lot of time spending. Not a very good start.

Fair enough. But we don't know how much she had to travel : if she lives in a remote part of Ukraine and had a long travel by car or train.

Melissa went back late yesterday (the concert she intended to see ?), so no possible interaction.

I'd also say that Jessica seems the only one to have a healthy sleep cycle and go to bed a reasonable time for her timezone. Many of the others girl's, especially B2, probably can't tell their nights from their days.

I know how much exhausting it is for me to follow them and get up to work :confused:

That aside, yes it is too early to judge, positively and negatvely. But in my sadness to see Melissa go, I try to keep a positive mindset about the new tenants :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Jess up camming at 4.00 in the morning. She obviously has set times she is on and it's probably based on US time zones (that could be a hint of where to start looking for it). If she really wants to increase her patronage on her cam-site, she should take the cam around the sofa and get a good shot of Lima's big G-Bangered arse while she's sleeping that way. She'll earn enough tips, gold coins and tokens to not have to turn the cam on ever again.

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Rules.gif

Forgive my ignorance. But I've been going back through the pages of this thread and cant find it, so it may be in a language other that English or a (as usual) really bad translation, but why is Melissa being sent home early? I seemed to have missed this whole conversation. Probably while watching M & S & Guest NOT have a threesome - again.

2 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Forgive my ignorance. But I've been going back through the pages of this thread and cant find it, so it may be in a language other that English or a (as usual) really bad translation, but why is Melissa being sent home early? I seemed to have missed this whole conversation. Probably while watching M & S & Guest NOT have a threesome - again.

No one knows yet !!

4 minutes ago, Pookus said:

all girls apartment they stay 1-3 months I guess Melissa is 1 month girl 

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

YES But she would like to stay longer, she wasn't happy when she learned she had to go.  They should keep her and send Lima home.

I don't know about that, I wasn't interested  non of the girls in B1 to fallw true  , in my opinion they bunch of girls trying make some money  and drive us crazy with there personality  

Just now, Nick said:

I don't know about that, I wasn't interested  non of the girls in B1 to fallw true  , in my opinion they bunch of girls trying make some money  and drive us crazy with there personality  

Melissa is not a cam girl and she is very serious and can join in the fun also.     BUT I respect your opinion even if I don't agree.

• Upvote 1