Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

35 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They finally figured how to the Plug the Adapter back in to restart the Cam Feeds.

LMAO I bet RLC calls  them and guide them step by step what to do , they good at there phons and computers but when coms to plug the cord it hard for them :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Reading previous posts to try and figure out why Melissa is being moved out draws a blank. To my mind she has lived a far more normal and civilised life style than many of the previous and present tenants in both apartments so she has demonstrated nothing adverse to "rock the boat". I thought when she dressed earlier in her leather gear with the skimpiest of panties and carrying a full shoulder bag and an additional carrier bag with clothes that she was away for an over-nighter but so what, that's nothing unusual and only our loss and her gain. I will be very disappointed if she is being terminated but can only conclude that something has happened behind the scenes that we are not and never will be party to or it is by her own request. 

As I might have mentioned before she's my favourite girls. but not for much longer...:sad::sad:

Reading previous posts to try and figure out why Melissa is being moved out draws a blank. To my mind she has lived a far more normal and civilised life style than many of the previous and present tenants in both apartments so she has demonstrated nothing adverse to "rock the boat". I thought when she dressed earlier in her leather gear with the skimpiest of panties and carrying a full shoulder bag and an additional carrier bag with clothes that she was away for an over-nighter but so what, that's nothing unusual and only our loss and her gain. I will be very disappointed if she is being terminated but can only conclude that something has happened behind the scenes that we are not and never will be party to or it is by her own request. 

Read the translations in the Melissa and Jessica subjects.

Basically :

- She believes she did nothing wrong that could have her fired by RLC

- It was not on her request

- She was as surprised as us to be booted

I encourage you to make a polite request at the RLC support address. I got a semi-canned responses saying that my concerns were forwarded to the RLC management.

• Upvote 2

Sorry if my previous answer may appear terse to you, I am mad at RLC, certainly not at another Melissa fan ::)

It's cool to see 3 girls interacting together at B1, the revolving door appartment where everyone fled.