Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

:biggrin: Así vlkvlk ella solo las tetas al aire en el momento! Digo solamente las tetas al aire! Es muy bonito, pero que nos ha estropeado ayer. Personalmente creo que ella no está desnudo porque ella no está segura cuando Mel estará de regreso. Pero puedo estar equivocado ....

She knows when Mel arrives, because Mel warns, does not want to get in the middle of a show and appear in it.
She is not naked, because very few women feel comfortable being completely naked ... even if they are at home alone and without cameras.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

well I have  not been spoiled !  with  missing yesterday, and her cam site info apparently been withheld by a few people only,I  am severely blueballed at the moment.

I don't know what her cam site is but she's false on that and doesn't look like she shows much. She was very real yesterday! I'm sure she'll oblige you in the future if you ask her nicely :blush:

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

She knows when Mel arrives, because Mel warns, does not want to get in the middle of a show and appear in it.
She is not naked, because very few women feel comfortable being completely naked ... even if they are at home alone and without cameras.

She was very very comfortable yesterday being naked for 2 hours :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

Get naked and on Cam and show your wares to the World when your alone but suddenly can't do it when a Roommate is around.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Get naked and on Cam and show your wares to the World when your alone but suddenly can't do it when a Roommate is around.  :biggrin:

Agree its strange but after her nakedness yesterday afternoon she put shorts on and a top when Mel got back...:huh:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ella era muy, muy cómoda ayer estar desnudo durante 2 horas :biggrin:

I can only say, that days ago, Jess with the computer in the dining room and the cam pointing at the entrance, received a message and she pushed the screen with the cam and no longer point to the entrance. Not long after Mel appeared by the door ... chance?
I do not think so, but everyone who draws their own conclusions