Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Agree its strange but after her nakedness yesterday afternoon she put shorts on and a top when Mel got back...:huh:

Can't figure what the difference is. They all the same body parts.  Turn them upside down and they all look the same.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Can't figure what the difference is. They all the same body parts.  Turn them upside down and they all look the same.

That is the old saying, but in my years of visual research, I found out that was not true!!  They all are different  !!  :rolleyes:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

and it's all pink on the inside:biggrin::biggrin:

19 hours ago, beaver67 said:

oh fuck- another beaver in the forum- welcome beav- you must be a cousin of mine hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm not too distant cousin ... I'm the North American species of Harry Beaver that has not been seen for a long time, as the shaved beaver species as been widespread for decades, but now we are making a comeback! We co-exist with our fellow shaved beaver species quite well and play nice. Some of the shaved species like to play a rubbing game with us as our fur tickles them to fits of happiness and ecstasy.

• Upvote 1