Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Lyree said:

I had not had time to look at Jessica like this and I find that I could get like her and her ways..  to self "I wonder if she is Bi?"::)

Just ask her Lyree:biggrin::biggrin:

you have been a stranger- hope all is well with you:heart::biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bueno, yo estoy fuera para un curry esta noche! Mejor que sea una leve me enfríe .... y varias pintas de Cobra! No me jodas que es realmente algo:biggrin:

Tonight, like the rest of the night ...
Or nothing ...
So enjoy your night out, you will not really miss anything on both floors ...
It is more likely that you will find something interesting, before we see something that is really worth mentioning ...

• Upvote 1

Just now, vortios said:

Tonight, like the rest of the night ...
Or nothing ...
So enjoy your night out, you will not really miss anything on both floors ...
It is more likely that you will find something interesting, before we see something that is really worth mentioning ...

Thanks vortios and see you later guys. Wow! Some show Jess! Thanks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can't wait for the next instalment of 'Bath time with Jessica' tomorrow :blush:

Siempre he pensado y he dicho que una chica sola, en la casa, es imposible mantener el interés ...
Ya le dije a Mel, no importa lo interesante que era. No habría llegado un momento en que la gente se cansa de ver siempre la misma ... sus desnudos en su cama están muy bien, pero al final que después de varios días siempre el mismo, ya no tiene ningún interés.
Con Jess y sus cuartos de baño, me no será el primero en decir que no están muy bien, pero el tiempo vendrá cuando estarán los baños ... porque no hay más actividad en la casa ...
ya no bailan, masajes y mucho menos, la única cosa , muchas redes sociales ... y poco más.

You remember the controversy that in the cam, we did not see the same thing they showed in the cams?
You have already found the solution in B2 ... hahaha
But what I said, I personally do not pay, to see Chartube ...
If I wanted to be in Chartube, I would be in Chartube.

33 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Just ask her Lyree:biggrin::biggrin:

you have been a stranger- hope all is well with you:heart::biggrin:

Some time away with a former BF. That did not last, as before, too much woman for him. Back with my friends :heart:

• Upvote 1