Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I mean no disrespect for Danaya's fans, but what did she do during her tenure ? She had a fantastic body and showed it ? But she spent all the time in her bed (I even wondered if she actually suffered from depression). And well, dead fish bates ...

Hmm, reading myslef again, I realize my sentence is a little harsh and unfair to Danaya. I'll just rephrase : I think her stay was sad, and I didn't enjoy it because she didn't enjoy it. She felt depressed most of the time. Apathetic. Lifeless. Like someone in depression. The quick and expressionless bates felt like a hygienic stuff, to relieve the tension but no to enjoy any kind of pleasure. 

I think the tenure was hard for her, I don't really know why, and I felt sad for her.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

17 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Hmm, reading myslef again, I realize my sentence is a little harsh and unfair to Danaya. I'll just rephrase : I think her stay was sad, and I didn't enjoy it because she didn't enjoy it. She felt depressed most of the time. Apathetic. Lifeless. Like someone in depression. The quick and expressionless bates felt like a hygienic stuff, to relieve the tension but no to enjoy any kind of pleasure. 

I think the tenure was hard for her, I don't really know why, and I felt sad for her.

Vlkvlk I think she was depressed but she did more then Melisa , Danaya fool around with Ilona and Adele even with Nanny Vika I think we had fun with her watching she fools around with the girls , Yes bating was lousy  but she gave us some Excitement better then Melisa , Yes Melisa is very nice classy , 

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

The QUEEN will not return except in a cameo role, if she ever decides to do that again, I would be very surprised. It simply is not the same project now since it has become so comericalized by cooperate internet business, instead of the small couples project it once was.

Thes- didn't Nora & Kiko leave Spain, for parts unknown ???????

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Good place for her.   :biggrin:

come on stncld- she was your dream girl- your just in denial:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

The aliens whisper that she has returned to Kiev, but as with everything RLC it is always just smoke and mirrors

thank you Thes- I know about your aliens whispering to you:biggrin::biggrin: