Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Now I have questions.  How comes Melissa is going home and Lima is staying?  Is it the length of a contract they sing.  Is it their visa?  Do they get to go when they want?  Inquiring minds want to know...      :huh:

Before a cream on the face, now another cream on the face. That honey

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ahora tengo preguntas. ¿Cómo viene Melissa se va a casa y Lima se queda? Es la longitud de un contrato cantan. ¿Es su visa? ¿Reciben ir cuando quieren? Las mentes curiosas quieren saber ...      :huh:

RLC stuff.
Lima gave trouble from minute one ... but she gave show ... so they kept it.
Mel is perhaps very interesting, but she may have refused to give a show inside the house ... just to show her body, but I think that's not enough to justify her stay.
Mel, from what they say, simply does not extend the contract.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No, not much more nudity from our lovely Mel cos they're kicking her out! Can't blame her :angry:

bet no one remembers Melesas is gone she didn't contribute anything to the apartment she is very nice beautiful for some of you but I bet 2 months later no one would remember  her 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh she didn't contribute too much Nick  I just think as well as having a great body and a nice friendly personality, was as REAL as you'll see on RLC ::)

:biggrin: as long as you happy I am happy she mad you happy makes me happy :biggrin::biggrin: