Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Dan1456 said:

searching????   what for???????   I have yet to see her take her panties off, while she is working, (even during a PRIVATE SHOW, she keeps them on ALL the time). Why would I want to watch her working show when I see more of her in RLC then I would while is "working".

I've said this in the past Dan. I think its curiosity.... I'd much rather watch her right now doing her fitness routine, lying on the bed even with panties on or even eating her soup.... :blush:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

17 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Basically there are 2 different types of camshows (broadly speaking, in practice, those kind often overlap) :

- Chaturbate style / Tips base shows. The girl perform "openly". Viewers tip money (tokens) to keep the show going.

- Private shows. The girl is usually waiting in a public room. She won't gain any money, and people viewing the public room don't need to pay. Usually no nudity, sometimes some teasing to encourage viewers to see more. Viewers can request a private session : it is pay by minute, and hidden to the other users on free chat (some sites allow paid spying of private session). The girl will obviously perform in private. Livejasmin is one of the most well know site of this kind.

My guess is that she is on that second kind of site. She is idle because no one is engaging in a private session with her. At the moment she is not making money, which is why I said that keeping her alias and site secret like it is the nuclear arsenal code is detrimental to the girl.

Thanks vlkvlk I am new this kind cam thing , now I was watching her dance almost 4 minutes  you mean they pay to watch that dance ? that person must be very desperate person , I don't think I pay to watch that dance lol and I feel sorry this girls man they have to wait long time to some one pay to watch them 

10 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

As I said, I don't want to argue. So we'll agree to disagree, I am off with expressing opinions, I 'll focus on facts.

Fact : I don't think Jessica is on streamate. She is not on sexchatdiscounts.

Am I the only one still searching ?

The problem is it's hard to track her unless she's active, and that isn't very often by the look of things....

43 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well, I'll step back from expressing opinions. I don't really want or care to engage on a pointless debate anyway.

Back on focus : still no one got any lead on Jess site, or care to share ?  Still browsing Girlsdocam, but as it aggregates a lot of sites, it is a long, painful, and still unsucessful process.

Good evening everyone, looks like Jessica is definately out to entertain the audience tonight, she looks just minghty fine in red, don't you think ?

So once again we should all take a look at the rules as the ADMIN who created this forum wants all of us to obide by, espcially rule 3

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes photographs from VK, FaceBook or professional sites. Share this information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

and these rules for ththat apartment thread also apply

f you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

\

Thank you all for expressing your thoughts, and as always, we thank you for your cooperation

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

If she was truly a business minded person, she would put the site name on the back of her computer. Then those that wanted to visit her on her cam site would know where to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO may be she just doing to keep us happy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

22 minutes ago, Nick said:

Thanks vlkvlk I am new this kind cam thing , now I was watching her dance almost 4 minutes  you mean they pay to watch that dance ? that person must be very desperate person , I don't think I pay to watch that dance lol and I feel sorry this girls man they have to wait long time to some one pay to watch them 

Technically off topic, but I guess answering is relevant to understanding what we see currently on the appartement, so I hope I am not breaking rules again.

Usually on paying private sessions, girls tend to "drag" things a bit to spend more time in private and gain more money. They will not show pussy at the second the customer enters the private session.

The routine Jessica is apparently doing is : chat (or fake chat, apparently she is not typing but someone else from the site she works with, probably for language reasons) with a creepy smile for a while. Then the dance. Then rub tits. Then show tits, Then that awkward bating with panty on. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Technically off topic, but I guess answering is relevant to understanding what we see currently on the appartement, so I hope I am not breaking rules again.

Usually on paying private sessions, girls tend to "drag" things a bit to spend more time in private and gain more money. They will not show pussy at the second the customer enters the private session.

The routine Jessica is apparently doing is : chat (or fake chat, apparently she is not typing but someone else from the site she works with, probably for language reasons) with a creepy smile for a while. Then the dance. Then rub tits. Then show tits, Then that awkward bating with panty on. 

There's no sound either direction. She was chatting to Mel last night while 'dancing' for the punter. If only he knew she wasn't giving him her full undivided attention ha. She's also kept her slippers on tonight :dodgy:

• Upvote 1