Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

41 minutes ago, F219 said:

This was asked before.  What are the requirements for a RLC girl??  My answer then and still now is:

Are you female??   YES  or  NO

They need to realize most of the time most people do not take their work home even if they work from home.  Let me explain.

When I was working every day on the computer at work, I was rarely on the computer at home.  Then I switch jobs.  I was hardly on the computer and when I got home I was always on the computer.  If you take this theory and translate it to RLC, they should never hire cam girls but they will limit their fun away from the cam thus continued boring nights.  Lucky for us is Jessica is having a little fun away from the cams but not enough.  Her life and habits are all around the cam show.  She has NO social life which limits any possibility of fun.

Jessica said to Melissa, that did not bring clothes for visiting clubs. She's not going to go anywhere (including a walk around the city and sightseeing). It will work, exercise and walk just to the grocery store. This greatly surprised to Melissa.

• Upvote 6

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Yury said:

Jessica said to Melissa, that did not bring clothes for visiting clubs. She's not going to go anywhere (including a walk around the city and sightseeing). It will work, exercise and walk just to the grocery store. This greatly surprised to Melissa.

we can not complain that she is never home :angel:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Yury said:

That's actually a bit ... grim . Does she even have a boyfriend at home ?

6 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yes, she has a boyfriend in Ukraine, and he does not know what she was doing in Barcelona. About cam site he does not know too. Apparently, they do not spend much time together. :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

Just now, Yury said:

Yes, she has a boyfriend in Ukraine, and he does not know what she was doing in Barcelona. About cam site he does not know too. Apparently, they do not spend much time together. :biggrin:

I think that means if she finds something better, she will jump ship.  If not she at least has something to go home to.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, F219 said:

I think that means if she finds something better, she will jump ship.  If not she at least has something to go home to.

She calls her boyfriend every day. They parted three times already and always at the initiative of Jessica. Last time Jessica left him this summer, but in September they met again. She said that her boyfriend is not too serious about life. Jessica believes that these breaks in relationships discipline and educate her boyfriend. She said she hopes that now they will be together forever.

• Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, Yury said:

She calls her boyfriend every day. They parted three times already and always at the initiative of Jessica. Last time Jessica left him this summer, but in September they met again. She said that her boyfriend is not too serious about life. Jessica believes that these breaks in relationships discipline and educate her boyfriend. She said she hopes that now they will be together forever.

She told LIma that she currently doesn't have a BF so it's hard to believe what is the truth.

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, Yury said:

Women think they can fix every man out there.  Another example.

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, F219 said:

The reason I said that is she was into him more than a Sugar Daddy.  I think it is just a relationship outside the house.

As for Melissa, I think she was contracted to leave tomorrow or soon.  When she asked to extend her stay they said no due to they already had her replacement under contract thus extended stay was denied.

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

As i said previously, if Melissa has been kicked out , it is may be for 2 possible reasons.

Either RLC has a bigger fish to replace her ( a previous RLC girl or a notorious cam girl :biggrin:), either RLC asked her a show (bate?, or fake lesbian with Lima, etc ...) and she refused.

2 hours ago, kitek said:

She told LIma that she currently doesn't have a BF so it's hard to believe what is the truth.

Hi kitek
I have no need to lie or distort information that I get listening to conversations of girls. I'm sorry that you do not want to admit it. :shy:

Here is a link to a file with the recording of conversation Melissa and Jessica. After fifteen minutes from start the conversation they say about a boyfriend of Jessica. I'll be very grateful if you make a translation of this part of the conversation and post it on the forum.

https://mab.to/jeRE9NDfM

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yes it is. It's a great opportunity to take in 1 of Europe's most beautiful cities. Having said that it gives us more opportunity to take in 1 of RLC's most beautiful girls :blush:

• Upvote 1