Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

ok everyone- after studying all the scientific calculations, and looking at all the new graphics prototypes, after careful consideration her is the (my) verdict

NORA RETAINS HER CROWN AS "QUEEN OF THE MEAT FLAPS"- here is what I based my decision on- Nora's "meat flaps" and almost twice as fat as Nicole's, and they hang down 1/8" plus, more than Nicole's.

I thank you all for you support in this dramatic matter:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FYI- yes I did compare Nora's & Nicole's "meat flap" pictures

Good work beaver, I knew your degree in meat flapology would sort it all out ::)

1 minute ago, hayaxi said:

whats that? 

Don`t know who she was and what see did. 

I think he means Danaya but she is not doing a dead fish bate i think she is trying to get to sleep which she has by the looks of it!  Good night all 

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good work beaver, I knew your degree in meat flapology would sort it all out ::)

I did my best naga- I know the pressure was on

FYI- I knew a woman who had "meat flaps" that were so long and big- she would make Nora's look like "mini meat flaps"- I mean I could were them as a hat, with ear muffs hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Danaya..  She bates very slow under cover 
But I think it false alarm.. Just a few scratch..

she is just having trouble going to sleep- we have seen it before

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

I did my best naga- I know the pressure was on

FYI- I knew a woman who had "meat flaps" that were so long and big- she would make Nora's look like "mini meat flaps"- I mean I could were them as a hat, with ear muffs hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Was that another pun - Ear muffs?

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Was that another pun - Ear muffs?

NO- it is a fact- they really hung down, and could have covered my ears:biggrin::biggrin: